Canadiens vs Sabres 4:00(PT) Jan 30 2020

Trizzak

11 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Our playoff chances might be up to 5% after this!

Calling illWill for the dumb and dumber meme.....

17B93578-21F9-4F5B-9F1C-F054C4D0DAB3.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

The level of acrimony in Buffalo has been really high all season.  They've changed a lot lately - I don't think they're done yet as ownership seems to have quick trigger fingers.

Eichel was p i s s e d after the Habs scored the empty netter. He must feel all alone on that roster - worse than McDavid ever did in Edmonton for sure. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/30/2020 at 9:52 PM, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Calling illWill for the dumb and dumber meme.....

17B93578-21F9-4F5B-9F1C-F054C4D0DAB3.jpeg

Remembering this post ... 

who knew!?! Lol

On 7/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, revvvrob said:

Remembering this post ... 

who knew!?! Lol

Haha chances are much higher than 5% now. Lots of good happened for the Habs since this post, they either make the playoffs or have a decent shot at #1 pick. 

2 hours ago, illWill said:

Haha chances are much higher than 5% now. Lots of good happened for the Habs since this post, they either make the playoffs or have a decent shot at #1 pick. 

And all that good relates to Covid-19 ... I'd gladly take no play-in and picking 9th to what got them into the play-in

36 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

And all that good relates to Covid-19 ... I'd gladly take no play-in and picking 9th to what got them into the play-in

No covid and Habs were picking 8th with 2 teams just 3pts below them with 2 more games in-hand, so could of ended as good as picking 6th before lottery.

5 minutes ago, DON said:

No covid and Habs were picking 8th with 2 teams just 3pts below them with 2 more games in-hand, so could of ended as good as picking 6th before lottery.

At 8th overall the Habs were placeholder team A ... placeholder team E (Winnipeg) won the lottery so the Habs would still be 9th ... maybe 7th if all went well for other teams and wrong for Habs if the season hadn't "paused" ... or Habs could have gotten hot and the Hawks/Yotes cold and dropped further ... but not enough to be team E

But the point was not where the Habs will draft but rather that the "lots of good" sucks because of the cause.

1 hour ago, GHT120 said:

Everyone would, its not an option though. 

40 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Everyone would, its not an option though. 

100% ... just don't like celebrating the circumstances surrounding the habs current situation as "good luck" ... not saying illWill (despite his handle) meant it like that