Jan. 31/Feb. 1, Belleville vs Laval

dlbalr

Fresh off a disappointing road trip, Laval will look to kick off their post-All-Star break on a winning note as they host Belleville for a pair of games.

Belleville.png

(Lines based on last game with some guesses as Ottawa recalled a pair of players since then.)

Balcers - Brown - Abramov

Formenton - Norris - Carcone

Clapperton - Klimchuk - Kelly

LaBate - Todd

Brannstrom - Labrie

Murray - Jaros

Englund - Corrado

Aspirot

Gustavsson

Laval.png

(Lines based on last game with some guesses as Ouellet is out meaning that Yannick Veilleux will play while Lukas Vejdemo is also out.)

Hudon – Evans – Veilleux
Peca – Varone – Barber
Alain – Dauphin – Cox
Pezzetta – Lynch – Jevpalovs

Alzner – Fleury
Leskinen – Brook
Olofsson – Folin

Primeau

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST on Friday and 7:00 PM EST on Saturday.  91.9 Sports has the coverage in French.

3-0 Belleville after the second. It's not one of Primeau's prime games: three goals scored on 13 shots. Only one of them on power play, although the third was just 10 seconds after the end of a Rocket penalty.

3 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

3-0 Belleville after the second. It's not one of Primeau's prime games: three goals scored on 13 shots. Only one of them on power play, although the third was just 10 seconds after the end of a Rocket penalty.

Actually they scored at 19:58 of period, so is 3-1

5 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

He has struggled in general against the Senators this season.

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

He has struggled in general against the Senators this season.

Damn i was hoping hed have a good night... be called up tomorrow and start on sunday against columbus and then be sent down again.

I dont trust lindgren and i dont want price overworked

Kotkaniemi has his first point in Laval: an assist on Hudon's PPG.

Belleville has come back from a 4-1 deficit, though, to tie it 4-4 at the end of regulation. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

1 minute ago, tomh009 said:

Belleville has come back from a 4-1 deficit, though, to tie it 4-4 at the end of regulation. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

I don't keep track of these stats but I imagine that's at least the 5th time they've blown a three-goal lead in the third period.  They're terrible at holding leads.

Just now, dlbalr said:

I don't keep track of these stats but I imagine that's at least the 5th time they've blown a three-goal lead in the third period.  They're terrible at holding leads.

I don't, either. But it sure seems to be a pattern, just like the Habs allowing goals at the very end of a period.

11 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Indeed. 5-4 Belleville in OT. Yet another point gifted away.