Blue Jackets vs Canadiens 11:00am(PT) Feb 2 2020

Trizzak

There is a certain kind of cruelty in making a fully fledged member of Team Tank The Season make so many Game Day Threads in a row.

I am lodging a formal protest to dlbalr on this grievous punishment. Now as we all know, Brian is a brutish, sadistic fiend whose sole joy in life is causing us misery. But if we stand together we can end this draconian practice of winning-streak GDTs for Team Tank members, so WHO IS WITH ME?!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Trizzak said:

There is a certain kind of cruelty in making a fully fledged member of Team Tank The Season make so many Game Day Threads in a row.

I am lodging a formal protest to dlbalr on this grievous punishment. Now as we all know, Brian is a brutish, sadistic fiend whose sole joy in life is causing us misery. But if we stand together we can end this draconian practice of winning-streak GDTs for Team Tank members, so WHO IS WITH ME?!

I think its not Brian who is against you.  It is Lehkonen, who scored yesterday just to prolong you making threads.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Poehling is in for Weal (who I thought played relatively well yesterday).  Cousins moves back to the third line (receiving no punishment for his really stupid penalty late yesterday) while Poehling slots in on the fourth line.

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

Looks like Poehling is in for Weal (who I thought played relatively well yesterday).  Cousins moves back to the third line (receiving no punishment for his really stupid penalty late yesterday) while Poehling slots in on the fourth line.

I half expected him to be scratched for taking that penalty, but glad Poehling draws in, before heading to Laval soon.

5 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

They need a goal to show for this dominance.

It would have been better if the Habs had been the ones to score it. 🙁

Poehling gave the puck away rather easily but, really, I think Price should have saved that one.

16 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Poehling gave the puck away rather easily but, really, I think Price should have saved that one.

Same here.  That was a more than stoppable shot and really got Columbus into the game (and the Habs out of it).

Price was crap on the 3rd goal, but I'm not going to hang the 1st goal (shooter with all the time and space in the world right below the dot) or the second (breakaway) on him.  The bad one he gave up is a moot point unless this team manages more than the one goal that they have now.