Another Little Joke...

BTH

Two Torontonians are scent to Hell.

Satan sees these two newcomers to his prison and sends them in his hottest cells and lets them suffer in the heat. The next day, the Torontonians are smiling and happy. This confuses Satan and he wants some answers.

"Well, we're from Canada where it's very cold so we like the heat."

The Devil acknowledges this but continues his plan to terrorize the Torontonians. He has a devious (and we expect no less from the devil, himself) plan to torture the newcomers. He makes the weather as cold as he can and thinks: "If they love hot weather, surely they'll hate cold weather."

Sure enough, the next day the Torontonians are even happier. Satan is angry tofind himself outsmarted by two mortals.

"You love hot weather and now you love cold weather, too. Why is this?"

The men replied: "When Hell freezes over, the Leafs must have won the Stanley Cup!"

:P:D;):):king:

Well.....

I liked it!

Maybe there's too many leaf fans in the forum. Or I have a bad audience.

Ah what the hell! :ghg:

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Well.....

I liked it!

Maybe there's too many leaf fans in the forum. Or I have a bad audience.

Ah what the hell! :ghg:

Nah, nobody probably responded because that joke has been told a million times. :) Dont feel bad though, your intentions were good (making fun of the leafs that is).

I don't want to open a thread for 1 joke so I'll ad a new one here. You guys might have heard it though.

A Wings fan, a Devils fan, a Habs fan and a Leafs fan are standing by the edge of a cliff.

The Wings fan jumps off the cliff and yells: "That's for Detroit!"

The Devils fan jumps off the cliff and yells: "That's for New Jersey!"

The Habs fan pushes the Leaf's fan off the cliff and yells: "That's for hockey!"

What do the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Argonauts and the Toronto Blue Jays all have in common besides being based in the same city?

None of them can play hockey.

[Edited on 2005/8/22 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

The first one was great,BTH, its very true (the hell freezing over part) the other one a heard from a friend but he said that the Toronto fan pushed the Habs fan off the cliff :(. i told him he was wrong and he always wrong because he likes the leafs.....

I also have a joke...

What do The maple leafs and the titanic have in common... They both look great till they hit the ice.. :)

I like them all. I copied them and sent them to some Leafs fans of mine. Tanxalot.

Haha I like the Titanic one:D but it applies more to the Rangers.

And no problem, shortcat... And btw I like your new pic. Well, actually I liked the old one more.

• 1 month later...

Subject: Custody Battle Ruling

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:05:48 -0400

A seven year old boy from Montreal was at the centre of a courtroom drama in an Quebec Superior Courthouse this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have legal custody of the juvenile.

The boy has a history of being beaten repeatedly by both parents and the judge had previously awarded custody to the boy's aunt.

The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there.

When the judge then suggested that he be placed with

his grandparents, the boy cried out that they beat him more severely than anyone.

The judge, in an unprecendented ruling, dramatically allowed the boy, in spite of his youth and obvious inexperience, to make his own choice as to who should have legal guardianship over him.

In front of a packed and cheering courtroom this morning, custody was subsequently granted to the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS as the boy stated his firm belief that they are, in point of fact, not capable of beating anyone.

And no problem, shortcat... And btw I like your new pic. Well, actually I liked the old one more.

Which one was that?

Originally posted by shortcat1

Which one was that?

What do The maple leafs and the titanic have in common... They both look great till they hit the ice..

I forgot the user who posted it but it was the LA Kings guy.

And that last joke was good. I predicted the punch line before the end though. It only works when they're not expecting to hear a Leafs joke.

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Wanna hear a good one?

Go to google.com

Type in the word "failure"

Click "I'm feeling lucky"

And look who comes up

Ha George W Bush!

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Does anybody know this game? Seen it already, my god what a Brawl.

http://www.lemonzoo.com/funny_videos/468/c...brawl.html#mtop

Reminds me of some of the discussions in Parliament in Ottawa. The only difference is that, in the video, it was punches thrown but, in Parliament, it's he hits are just as dirty but are with words, accusations and put-downs. Sort of shameful in both instances.

Also, I wonder if those guys are fans of the Hanson brothers.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really a joke but it was in Red Fisher's column.

A Dallas reporter asked Bill Guerin:

"You stated in an interview that your biggest dream is to play the guitar on stage next to Bruce Springsteen. Do you even play guitar?"

"No. That's why it's a dream." :lol:

Originally posted by shortcat1

Reminds me of some of the discussions in Parliament in Ottawa. ...

Also, I wonder if those guys are fans of the Hanson brothers.

i've never seen a member of parliament 'put on the foil'

[Edited on 2005/10/20 by mrgodo]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

This seems so obvious but I don't get Tex's McDonald's joke. What's in the wrapping?

A sandwich, that doesnt taste as good as a Macburger. That's what i make of it!

Looked a bit more like a casserole dish to me.