Tatar – Danault – Gallagher
Kovalchuk – Suzuki – Armia
Lehkonen – Domi – Cousins
Poehling – Thompson – Weise

Chiarot – Weber
Kulak – Petry

Scandella – Mete

Price

I'm assuming that Weal, Tatar, Poehling and Mete are flu victims and not injured?

Loosing Weber again really sucks but maybe this explains his incredibly poor defensive play (or maybe the guy is getting old).

This season is cursed! I really, really, really hope that we are clear sellers at the deadline.

Just now, Commandant said:

5 points out of 3rd in the division (though Florida has 4 games in hand)

That's a lot of games in hand for this time of the season.

Nice to see Suzuki get rewarded for a strong game with getting the start in the overtime.  He seems to have the trust of the coaching staff and then some right now.

18 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

That's a lot of games in hand for this time of the season.

Nice to see Suzuki get rewarded for a strong game with getting the start in the overtime.  He seems to have the trust of the coaching staff and then some right now.

True, Wildcard is where its at.

Our focus needs to be on improving our home record from here on out, and staying the course on the road. 

Just now, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Our focus needs to be on improving our home record from here on out, and staying the course on the road. 

Our focus needs to be on getting 2 points each and every game.... 

1 game at a time.

You can't do anything other than win 1 game at a time.  

Rather than trying to win 5 home games in a row (or whatever it is), just win the next one, and when that game is over then you move to the next one after that. 

I'm not even sure how the team would go about improving the home record, in any other way.

I would like to see the current team healthy and intact next year, with the addition of romonov and caufield and a hopefully confident kk. I'm ready to tear it down. I just think this team is better than their record.

5 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

I would like to see the current team healthy and intact next year, with the addition of romonov and caufield and a hopefully confident kk. I'm ready to tear it down. I just think this team is better than their record.

I'd leave caufield one more year in Wisconsin, he hasn't been as dominant as required to make the jump.   I'd like to keep Kovalchuk another year, and let him help Romanov integrate, while also giving us that top 6 winger.

I'd love to add Romanov and a confident KK who isn't dealing with nagging injuries.   I'd like to see Drouin playing like he was at the start of the year and fully healthy too. 

Still think the biggest need here is a bonafide backup goalie (even more than a LHD as blasphemous as that might sound).  Price needs the rest and the team needs a guy who can win games when he rests, so we don't make him the most used goalie in the NHL. 

Obviously I want the backup and the Dman both, but even just the backup would have made quite a difference thus far IMO.

Couldn’t watch the game. I am interested in knowing if Suzuki is solidifying his spot as the teams 2C and if he may be a potential 1C ( progression and ceiling)

Also, is Domi committing to what coaching wants from him as a center or is he still kind of a while card at that position and playing himself out of center toward wing.

Maybe too much to tell from one game, but that would have been what I would have been checking. 

Thx