I Can't Logout

Originally posted by Trizzak

When I click "logout" it basically refreshes the page.

I'm stuck here!  

Are you there? Can I contact you? Are you still there? Where are you? Trizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaakkkkkkk??? Hello..? ;)

When I click "logout" it basically refreshes the page.

I'm stuck here! LET ME OUT!!!

No seriously, it isn't a huge deal, but I'm wondering if it's a problem on my end or Habsworld's...?

Well, the good thing is that you don't have to login anymore! hehe

You're the first one who report that problem. I'll take note of it and if someone else report the same error I'll check further. It's probably a problem with your cookies or Internet Explorer. Try getting the latest Explorer update or, better, get Firefox!!:/)

I had the same problems already ...

I wasn't signed in but replied to a thread ... after posting I was also logged in automatically but I wasn't able to log out anymore. I deleted the temp files, logged in again normally, logged out again and it worked. *fg*

I'm already using Firefox. (Explorer...*shudder*)

I know that this isn't about hockey or even less about the Canadiens but it's a suggestion for you about browser possibilities.

I use OPERA as my browser. It's quite good. It's free if you don't mind a smallish advertising strip at the top or $39 US to buy it. I bought it. It's worth it. Lots of neat aspects to it.