Feb 15, Dallas vs Montréal, 7 PM

tomh009

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

I thought the effort last night was fine.  The Penguins just have more talent. 

I didn't see nearly enough hard forechecking, net drive, and pure physicality on defense to even begin to offset some of that talent disrepancy.  This bunch has beaten better teams before on the road this season when they play their hardest.  It wasn't flat-out coasting, but it sure wasn't the desperation a team fighting for their playoff lives should play with.

8 minutes ago, Commandant said:

WTF Scandella?

I think he didn't spot Pavelski flying in fresh off the bench. Pavelski intercepted, threw it Janmark and Price had no chance. A mistake, no doubt, but with mitigating circumstances.

I gotta say I find the line combos coming out of special teams to be more intriguing than the usual ones. We know what Tatar - Danault - Gallagher can do, but what about Kovalchuk - Domi - Gallagher? Tatar - Suzuki - Armia?

35 minutes ago, huzer said:

I only caught the end of the third and OT, didn’t catch the rest. Sounds like a great officiating job.

Habs had a 3-0 lead, #28 assisted on one Dallas goal and scored another own goal. But, he told Price he was sorry.

I didnt bother to watch OT.