How to pass the time between now and draft day?

zumpano21

7 minutes ago, DON said:

I dont, I cursed Lanny Macdonald, Mercenary Hossa, Bourque, etc. Jumping onto a stacked team to not earn, but simply get a ring.

Nothing is guaranteed in hockey, its not like basketball and what James did with the heat. Bourque 1st year on Colorado they didn't win the cup.

14 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Only joy I get from hockey these days is seeing ovechkin play.  Love his enthusiasm, skill, physicality hickey players gap tooth grin and love of scoring goals.  He seems like a player that was born to carry the torch in Montreal. It’s too bad he is in a hum dum hockey market.     Glad he got his cup. Hope he wins another one with Kovalchuk - and I’m someone who has never cheered for any team other than the habs to win the cup - cheered against teams (bruins, leafs, flames, Philly)., but not actually hoped another team would win.

We would have run Ovi out of town AGES ago.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Go on a shopping spree for toilet paper , face masks and hand sanitizer

#COVID-19

Installing a bidet, filling my freezer with bison meat and buying a pallet load of beverages...should set me up till the zombies come or draft day arrives...whichever is first.:spamafote:

1 hour ago, BCHabnut said:

I'm gonna run around the Vancouver airport, licking every surface I can find so I can get it, recover and move on.

After coming back from an over seas trip, I had to stay in isolation for 5 days until my tests came back (negative) and still am not cleared to return to work. It’s not as funny as it sounds.

7 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

After coming back from an over seas trip, I had to stay in isolation for 5 days until my tests came back (negative) and still am not cleared to return to work. It’s not as funny as it sounds.

Maybe the New normal.

If you are young, it may not be scary to you... but you become a carrier and if you spread it to someone over 65 they very well could die or end up with permanent lung damage.  

For once I actually agree with H29 that it isn't funny. 

On 3/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, DON said:

Installing a bidet, filling my freezer with bison meat and buying a pallet load of beverages...should set me up till the zombies come or draft day arrives...whichever is first.:spamafote:

No chance of fitting a side of bison in my condo's freezer!