Souray's wrist is ok

Habs77

Apparently in LaPresse they say Sheldon's wrist is ok and he'll be ready for training camp...

this is good news, but I'll wait unil he's actually played some games and not sucked before I celebrate.

Originally posted by Habs77

Apparently in LaPresse they say Sheldon's wrist is ok and he'll be ready for training camp...  

this is good news, but I'll wait unil he's actually played some games and not sucked before I celebrate.

He played in 12 playoff games where he didnt suck (was actually pretty good) and he hasnt played since , so I expect him to perform at that level when he returns to full health.

If not... dump the bastard :)

Good news for the Habs if Souray is healthy. He was dominant (when paired with Quintal) during their playoff run 2 years ago. He's the type of player who can clear the front of the net and punish other teams for even daring to enter the Habs' D-zone. But, like others here, I'll hold the :clap: and the :/) until the pudding is in the proof.:?-