HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

Dang, Arsenal couldn't hang on the lead.. They allowed their first goal in near 1000 minutes (that's more than 10 games without a GA in a row?? wow)

Henry had the chance to put the score at 2-0. It seems after he was "injured" the wind turned around and Barcelona scored 2 quick goals. That's always funny to see a ball go between the legs of the goalkeeper.

GO PORTUGAL GO! GO! GO!

n69_detail.gif

5-788792__pd.jpg

3518771785.jpg

portugal_soccer_team.jpg

Yeah the REF was very bad. Not allowing Barca to play on and make a goal. But sent the goalie off and robbing the viewer from a good game.

Than Eboue makes a horrible tackle and deserves RED but only get's yellow.

After that he gave Arsenal a freekick, that was definitely a Swalbe, and Arsenal scores from it.

• 2 months later...

Materazzi got more of a punishment than Zidane!!! :angry:

Zidane: 3 game suspension, 7 500 swiss francs fine

Materazzi: 2 game suspension, 5 000 swiss francs fine

But Zidane is retired so the game's mean nothing. And he's a millionaire so neither does a few Swiss francs.

Materazzi got more of a punishment than Zidane!!! :angry:

Zidane: 3 game suspension, 7 500 swiss francs fine

Materazzi: 2 game suspension, 5 000 swiss francs fine

But Zidane is retired so the game's mean nothing. And he's a millionaire so neither does a few Swiss francs.

he'll have to give 3 days of community service for FIFA, though

Yesterday was Dennis Bergkamp's last game at the new Arsenal Emirates Staidum - Arsenal Legends vs. Ajax Legends.

Bergkamp was one of my all-time favourites, simply a genius with the ball. Thanks for all the memories Dennis!

Yesterday was Dennis Bergkamp's last game at the new Arsenal Emirates Staidum - Arsenal Legends vs. Ajax Legends.

Bergkamp was one of my all-time favourites, simply a genius with the ball. Thanks for all the memories Dennis!

I was fun to watch the first half. With the nowadays Arsenal playing Ajax. But the second half was even better. The Arsenal from years back playing some legends from ajax, also a lot of players Dennis played with. Marco v Basten was quite impressive with a good goal attempt that made me remember the Dennis goal against Argentina.

It was good to see Wright/Overmars/Winterburn and some more players. was real fun. Dennis will be missed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
one of my dreams is to attend a soccer game in Europe

If so, try to attend a Celtic home game, best would be of course the Old Firm derby vs. the Rangers. In England Manchester and Liverpool easily have the best atmosphere (Arsenal also had one at their old stadium).

One of the best I saw live was in France - St. Etienne vs. PSG ... awesome, awesome!!! Marseille (home side) vs. PSG is also a great game.

There are lots of small clubs with great atmospheres, I could keep on writing but that would take too long. :P

wow that's sick! awesome!

one of my dreams is to attend a soccer game in Europe

If you ever get the chance, take it. I went to London, England earlier this year with my dad and my two brothers, we saw Tottenham play Charlton at White Hart Lane (we're all Spurs fans, 'cept for one of my brothers). It was truly an amazing experience. It's probably hard for you guys to understand (I can hardly believe it myself) but it was even cooler than when I saw three games at the Molson Centre back in 2001. B)

If you ever get the chance, take it. I went to London, England earlier this year with my dad and my two brothers, we saw Tottenham play Charlton at White Hart Lane (we're all Spurs fans, 'cept for one of my brothers). It was truly an amazing experience. It's probably hard for you guys to understand (I can hardly believe it myself) but it was even cooler than when I saw three games at the Molson Centre back in 2001. B)

WTF, why are you all Hammers fans? Shame on you, Kosmos, Dutchie & Co.!!! :wacko::P

I had the season ticket of a team from my city, Valencia. The team is call LEVANTE UD.

This year we're in the top division of the spanish league . First 2 games we lose against Sevilla and Real Madrid, but next 2 we beat Recreativo Huelva and Deportivo A Coruña. Last weekend we tied with Zaragoza, so we are in the middle of the standing.

Is a little team, but we expect to continue in the top Division next years.

Maybe in 4 or 5 years we have Twente-Levante match in Champions League :king: