HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

Finally, UEFA accepted to suspend AEK-Sevilla match tonight.

Sevilla fans at the door of Sanchez Pijuan Stadium

1188332159_g_1.jpg

04.jpg

Antonio Puerta scores one of the most importants goals in the history of his club, the overtime goal against Schalke 04 in semifinals of UEFA Cup 2006. With this goal, Sevilla was qualyfied to his first european final in the centenial year of the club. The goal was scored in minute 100 of the game (min. 10 of overtime)

In memory

Edited by Denis Savard

Champions League 2007/08 Draw:

GROUP A

Liverpool

Porto

Marseille

Besiktas

GROUP B

Chelsea

Valencia

Shalke 04

Rosenborg

GROUP C

Real Madrid

Werder Bremen

Lazio

Olympiakos

GROUP D

Milan

Benfica

Celtic

Shaktar Donetsk

GROUP E

Barcelona

Lyon

Stuttgart

Glasgow Rangers

GROUP F

Machester United

Roma

Sporting Lissabon

Dynamo Kiev

GROUP G

Inter

PSV Eindhoven

CSKA Moskva

Fenerbache

GROUP H

Arsenal

Sevilla/AEK Aten

Steaua Bukarest

Slavia Prag

here are the teams i would like to see advancing.

Champions League 2007/08 Draw:

GROUP A

Liverpool

Porto

Marseille

Besiktas

GROUP B

Chelsea

Valencia

Shalke 04

Rosenborg

GROUP C

Real Madrid

Werder Bremen

Lazio

Olympiakos

GROUP D

Milan

Benfica

Celtic

Benfica or Celtic it's too hard to say, i wish both of them and Milan out but...

Shaktar Donetsk

GROUP E

Barcelona

Lyon

Stuttgart

Glasgow Rangers

GROUP F

Machester United

Roma

Sporting Lissabon

Dynamo Kiev

GROUP G

Inter

PSV Eindhoven

CSKA Moskva

Fenerbache

GROUP H

Arsenal

Sevilla/AEK Aten

Steaua Bukarest

Slavia Prag

Sorry but we wont play Liege!! It would have been nice!!

We play one of the next teams: RC Lens/Tottenham Hotspur/Fc Dinamo Boekarest/Getafe CF/Red Star Belgrade

Hmmm hard competitors, so its gonna be hard to survive this round, well if thats the case: GIVE ME A NICE CLUB!!

So i hope we play Getafe or the Spurs...those clubs will be cool to visit in an away game!

Oh, correct, we play:

Villarreal,

Bayer 04 Leverkusen,

FC Zenit St. Petersburg,

Galatasaray

or Everton.

Do you know where to find good information on the UEFA Cup? I just visited uefa.com but that wasn't that helpful. Just that I can see when we could visit Twente B)

Zenith St Petersburg - Standard Liege!

The team of former Gand player Nicolas Lombaerts. Hmm, Interesting. Isn't St Petersburg that team with the 'crazy' GM. The Russian League Abrahamovic?

*Scrolls through The Zenit FC website*

Coach Dick Advocaat, hmm. Interesting.

I think Anderlecht picked a though one with Rapid Wien.

Don't underestimate Getafe CF ;)

3108070949an7.jpg

I think my friend will have his work cut out for him.

Allez le standard, allez les Rouches!

Edited by mathieu30

Not really. Derby sucks. They might be the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. I've seen teams suck before, but they just plain sucked.

Not really. Derby sucks. They might be the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. I've seen teams suck before, but they just plain sucked.

I don't care, they passed out Chelsea and without this doubtful penality kick against them, Liverpool would be alone on top.

Oh they definitely played better than Chelsea and deserved three points after that game. All I'm saying is you shouldn't jump to conclusions based on the fact that they beat Derby 6-0, because, as I said, Derby sucks.

Oh they definitely played better than Chelsea and deserved three points after that game. All I'm saying is you shouldn't jump to conclusions based on the fact that they beat Derby 6-0, because, as I said, Derby sucks.

I know but Chelsea faced Birmingham and Reading who also suck and lost against aston villa (who would sucks if they haven't win against Chelsea).

I think the best team so far IS Liverpool. Everton and Arsenal haven't face big contenders yet.

Yeah, and neither have ManUnited, and they certainly haven't been very impressive so far. But I'm sure they'll turn it around soon enough. ManUnited will play Chelsea at Old Trafford (I think) next game or the one after that. It's going to be exciting to watch that game.

But the point I was trying to make is that it's been only four or five games for most teams. A good start for Liverpool, that's for sure. But there's still a lot of football left to be played. If they're still at the top of the table with five games left of the season, then you can start to prepare the celebrations.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Yeah, and neither have ManUnited, and they certainly haven't been very impressive so far. But I'm sure they'll turn it around soon enough. ManUnited will play Chelsea at Old Trafford (I think) next game or the one after that. It's going to be exciting to watch that game.

But the point I was trying to make is that it's been only four or five games for most teams. A good start for Liverpool, that's for sure. But there's still a lot of football left to be played. If they're still at the top of the table with five games left of the season, then you can start to prepare the celebrations.

lol sure but i celebrate the fact that Liverpool is the Premiership leader for the first time since 2002... Don't burst my bubble !!!