HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

If I was Besiktas' goalkeeper, I'd demand a trade in about ten minutes...

Damn ! 8 goals by Liverpool YAAAAAAAA. But the way to the qualification will be MUCH harder against Porto and Marseille now... but everything is possible.

CRAP! I really need to do a better job of looking up when the match days are. ESPN carried the Liverpool game and I was totally unaware.

check this

And if you put all that playdata on your Calender you'll be fine (remember the the date's are not american, but i think you'll figure that out)

this link has all the upcoming matches.

Wooooooooooooooooooooo! Benayoun, the Israeli, scores 3 and sets up another. :clap:

yep, but he's now out for 3 weeks http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N...071111-1016.htm

DAMN Fortunately, Liverpool have a nice depth to cover this lost with Lucas, Babel, Mascherano, etc.

Europe out of Control

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7091306.stm

I actually wrote about it for the student paper, first time not about politics, but then it was really political because what is going on in Italy is a form of class warfare. They freaking have fascists saluting at Inter Milan games. People go by their alliance through class. Unacceptable.

How many more people have to die before you wake up. If you feel disenfranchised in life, don't express your views at a football match but at the voting booth. Stop this madness.

I'm at the point now where I don't get surprised anymore. You're right though, it's gotta stop. They have come a long way dealing with this in England, perhaps they should share their knowledge...

Meanwhile:

Hiddink stirs the pot

Website agrees takeover of Ebbsfleet United

Well that sucks. My interest in Euro 08 definitely takes a big hit with that loss. Did England have a bunch of injuries on their back line? Ashley Cole on the bench, Jamie Carragher not even on the roster, etc. And why on earth do you play Scott Carson in a game that determines whether or not you qualify? That coach is as good as gone.

*mocking england*

go sweden

That's the spirit! :clap:

;)

I feel that overall there were few surprises. Most of the teams I thought would qualify have done so.

England should of kept the swedish guy as coach, even with all his tabloid fodder.

My roommate is Russian (although he's been away for so long he's going to lose it and become stateless :lol:)

Apparently the only reason why Russia is any good is because their coach is from Holland and led the Socceroos so well in the world cup last time around.

But I like Denmark. Despite the fact that they're our closest neghbours and thus rivals, I have always held Denmark in the highest regards. It stems back from the days of the Danish Dynamite team that played in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico. The Danish fans were marvelously charming and won my heart as well as the hearts of many of my fellow countrymen. Ever since I always root for Denmark when I can't root for Sweden.

I'm not so sure it's going to be smooth sailing for Portugal.