HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

Then it will cost you 15$ to get it

At 2.99$, TSN/TSN2/RSN HD is a much better deal

just read your post from December about the channel oops. should have scrolled up a little :|

yeah well 15$ is way too much

just read your post from December about the channel oops. should have scrolled up a little :|

yeah well 15$ is way too much

Yup

And the Champions League is awesome on RSN HD ^_^

So Malawi won 3-0, so Algeria is not as good as people think??

LOL

We took them lightly

Half of the team was injured

Including our # 1 goalie

Who cares , we are gonna beat the sh.. out of the U.S

• 2 weeks later...
Number 47 on the FIFA ranking, so you should be worried if they lost!

Almost twice as high as Algeria is.

Algeria eliminates Ivory Coast in the quarter finals; I'm pretty sure Ivory Coast is not ranked 47th :rolleyes:

LOL "we're gonna beat Algeria and win the Cup"

LOL favorites status

LOL medias

LOL Didier Drogba

LOL Kalou

I think you still have time to catch de Cabinda-Chelsea flight

I'm glad your country did. Cuz now my soccer team gets Cheick Tiote back, we were kinda short on midfielders the last 2 games, and it costs us points in the race for the championsship. We lost 3 midfielders that normally play for the whole month of Januar.

Thanks

But which team are you talking about? ^_^

FcTwente, the local team. Number one till the winterstop. (Herbstmeister, as they say in germany)

Go Twente !!! :clap:

I know Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord usually dominate the eriedivisie

So I guess Egypt didn't buy the referee:

- 1 imaginary penalty

- 1 red card on the "foul"

- and when the egyptian player shot the penalty, 3 of their players were in the restricted area

Edited by rafikz

Go Twente !!! :clap:

I know Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord usually dominate the eriedivisie

Yeah that was the Usual top3 of our nation. But the last couple of years Feyenoord is having serious problems. Ajax is having a couple of bad years as well. And last year AZ won the league. A couple of subtop teams are doing quite good and are threating the top3. That makes our league much more fun. We were number 1 for quite a long time, now in second place. 2 points behind PSV. We drawed twice in a row with poor play, but still didnt lose.(though it were though awaygames)

Last night we advanced to the semi final of the cup, finally another good match again. One midfielfder was back, and i think it helped that our Goalie played the Markov role. He called out some players, for not showing up.

So a 4-0 score last night was good, and they finally played good, though the pitch was bad. Lets see what they do this weekend for the league again. Midfielder 2 comes back, and Tiote will train on saturday for the 1st time again. Not sure if he makes the game on sunday.

JMMR went to a preround Championsleague last summer,bought him tickets. Cuz we ended 2nd again last year we had to play preround, lost to Lissabon in the last minute, their keeper scored :(

Yeah that was the Usual top3 of our nation. But the last couple of years Feyenoord is having serious problems. Ajax is having a couple of bad years as well. And last year AZ won the league. A couple of subtop teams are doing quite good and are threating the top3. That makes our league much more fun. We were number 1 for quite a long time, now in second place. 2 points behind PSV. We drawed twice in a row with poor play, but still didnt lose.(though it were though awaygames)

Last night we advanced to the semi final of the cup, finally another good match again. One midfielfder was back, and i think it helped that our Goalie played the Markov role. He called out some players, for not showing up.

So a 4-0 score last night was good, and they finally played good, though the pitch was bad. Lets see what they do this weekend for the league again. Midfielder 2 comes back, and Tiote will train on saturday for the 1st time again. Not sure if he makes the game on sunday.

JMMR went to a preround Championsleague last summer,bought him tickets. Cuz we ended 2nd again last year we had to play preround, lost to Lissabon in the last minute, their keeper scored :(

Better luck next year

The African Federation has suspended Togo from the next 2 African Cups because of "governmental interference that led to its withdrawal from the tournament"

WHAT

THE

F...

They are the victim and they get suspended?

No wonder Egypt won its last 2 games in controversial fashion

Way to go Africa..................

• 1 month later...

Decent result to day against the Netherlands, lost 2-1. Considering the US only showed up for the last 15 minutes and literally handed the Dutch a PK goal in the first half, that's not too bad. Onyewu is already training again, which is a great sign. Charlie Davies is ahead of schedule and barring any setback, could be ready for the World Cup.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...