HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

No, i got a concert!!

Well the game isnt as important for us as it is for PSV. We can't become champ anymore. And place 2-5 is enough to play playoffs for a championsleague spot. And we're garanteed a spot, we're 4th now, and cant become 6th anymore. Offcourse we wanna win, but its not that big a deal. PSV still gotta win to become champ. I'm looking more ahead of the playoff games, huge games!!

1 PSV 31 21 5 5 68 67 - 23

2 AZ 31 19 9 3 66 77 - 27

3 Ajax 31 20 6 5 66 75 - 33

4 FC Twente 31 18 8 5 62 64 - 33

5 Feyenoord 31 15 7 9 52 53 - 56

6 sc Heerenveen 31 14 7 10 49 51 - 38

If you want to go to away games, you need a special card for this. Havent gotten it yet, everything will be put in a computersystem. Picture etc etc. For preventing hooliganism, they make it to hard to attend an away game. (you gotta go on regulated bus trips, etc etc. Not fun anymore)

That is neat. Do you get to many games?

Yeah i got season tickets, so see every home game. And sometimes i will go to away games, but they make it harder and harder to attend an away game. Cuz of the hooliganism in the past, and still sometimes.

You need another extra card for away games, and almost every game is with an arranged tour. And those are no fun!! You dont have any freedom at all. (we're like Cattle)

So sometimes i try to get tickets from the home team, and sit between them. And keep calm :D

Finally someone takes action against a diver.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=284465

I saw the game on Wednesday. It was one of the most obvious diving incidents I've seen in a long time. The Roma goalkeeper didn't even touch Adriano, and he went down like he'd been chopped down by a freakin' lumberjack.

I saw the game on Wednesday. It was one of the most obvious diving incidents I've seen in a long time. The Roma goalkeeper didn't even touch Adriano, and he went down like he'd been chopped down by a freakin' lumberjack.

Yeah saw that dive to, insane!

Yeah, if that ain't a dive, I don't know what is.

Of course Adriano is not the only one who dives. It's just that it was one of the worst attempts to get a ticket to Hollywood that I've seen in a while.

It's going to be intence in Holland next weekend. Last games in regular season, and there are 3 teams leading with the same amount of points.

1 AZ 33 21 9 3 72 81 - 28

2 Ajax 33 22 6 5 72 82 - 35

3 PSV 33 22 6 5 72 70 - 24

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Yesterday Chelsea missed out on the chance to close in on United. Chelsea only managed a 0-0 tie at Newcastle. Since Chelsea has more tough game left to play than United, they would have needed 3 points. Chelsea and United will clash at Stamford Bridge in the second to last game of the season, but even a Chelsea win in that game might not be enough for them to catch United.

I think Chelsea has the advantage. Liverpool failed to score, which means that if Chelsea scores one goal at Anfield, Liverpool has to score three.

Weirdest ending in dutch league ever!!

3 Teams leading with same amount of points, only difference in goals. AZ number one had the easiest opponent, but lost.

Number 2 Ajax won 2-0, but that wasnt enough

Cuz number 3 PSV made the most goals now, they won 5-1. And so they are champs.

We won today 2-1 and end 4th, we play AZ now for a champions league spot.(if we win we challenge the winner of the no.2-5 match)

Yes, I read about that. Amazing.

Someone said that if Mourinho would have been the AZ coach, he would have been shooting off his mouth left and right about conspiracy this and conspiracy that.