HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

UEFA announce their verdict

You gotta love the non-biased comments by the Northern Ireland FA president. :rolleyes:

Personally, I dont know what to think really. There's been a lot of talk in the media the last week about the incident, but that hasn't really helped me make up my mind on what's fair punishment - on the contrary I feel like the more I read and hear, the more confused I get.

No. I need whatever money I have in the bank for other things. I don't have a steady job so I can't afford to spend a lot of money on a trip like that.

Besides, I don't know how easy it will be to score tickets. In Germany last year it was really tricky to get tickets. At least at affordable prices.

Yes I think the tickets are already pretty much sold out. I was thinking of just going over and taking in some of the sights.

I don't really know much about Europe though....I have been to England and Scotland but thats not really Europe;)

The first two rounds of the 2007/08 Premier League season (preliminary):

11 Augusti

Arsenal–Fulham

Aston Villa–Liverpool

Bolton–Newcastle

Chelsea–Birmingham

Derby–Portsmouth

Everton–Wigan

Man Utd–Reading

Middlesbrough–Blackburn

Sunderland–Tottenham

West Ham–Man City

14 August

Birmingham–Sunderland

Portsmouth–Man Utd

Reading–Chelsea

Tottenham–Everton

Wigan–Middlesbrough

15 Augusti

Blackburn–Aston Villa

Fulham–Bolton

Liverpool–West Ham

Man City–Derby

Newcastle–Arsenal

i have a "Tour de Scandinavië" planned for next summer, that will cost enough..

I'm going to Iceland with two friends this summer, only 10 days, because it's really VERY expensive country if you compare it with spanish prices :wacko:

Well, now soccer, my dear team, Levante, will continue in "Primera" (spanish top league) next year, after beating 4-2 last week in our stadium Valencia C.F. ( the second club of the city, hehehe). It was one of the greatest days in all our history :clap: :clap: :clap:

Levante agree 3 years contract with a serbian goalie, Vladan Kujovic, who was the last years playing in a dutch team, Roda. Do you know him, Dutch Habs Fan?, is he a good goalie? fans are a little afraid about Kujovic, because nobody knows him here in Spain.

This weekend is the last game in the spanish league, if Real Madrid wins, he will be the champion, but Barça & Sevilla still have options too if Madrid fail.

I'm going to Iceland with two friends this summer, only 10 days, because it's really VERY expensive country if you compare it with spanish prices :wacko:

Well, now soccer, my dear team, Levante, will continue in "Primera" (spanish top league) next year, after beating 4-2 last week in our stadium Valencia C.F. ( the second club of the city, hehehe). It was one of the greatest days in all our history :clap: :clap: :clap:

Levante agree 3 years contract with a serbian goalie, Vladan Kujovic, who was the last years playing in a dutch team, Roda. Do you know him, Dutch Habs Fan?, is he a good goalie? fans are a little afraid about Kujovic, because nobody knows him here in Spain.

This weekend is the last game in the spanish league, if Real Madrid wins, he will be the champion, but Barça & Sevilla still have options too if Madrid fail.

watch out for bjork :P

I'm sorry, but i cant be to positive :wacko:

He played for Roda JC a couple of seasons, but lost his position to a youngster, that means a lot.

He is can be a very good goalie, but his problem is concentration i believe, sometimes he makes mistakes (to many). Allthough i hope he can be any value to you.

I read great stuff about Riga Mustapha, also from Holland, he 's doing great for your club (scored twice against Valencia), he was also mediocre in Holland, so there is hope!!

I think you will love Iceland, i still want to got there someday, but indeed its quite expensive.

I'm sorry, but i cant be to positive :wacko:

He played for Roda JC a couple of seasons, but lost his position to a youngster, that means a lot.

He is can be a very good goalie, but his problem is concentration i believe, sometimes he makes mistakes (to many). Allthough i hope he can be any value to you.

I read great stuff about Riga Mustapha, also from Holland, he 's doing great for your club (scored twice against Valencia), he was also mediocre in Holland, so there is hope!!

I think you will love Iceland, i still want to got there someday, but indeed its quite expensive.

I thought Riga was top-scorer in Dutch Second Division two years ago. He came here last year to play in our second division and he scored 10-12 goals. This year in Primera he score 7-8, but most of them last moth, in the most important part of the season, and that means 3 key wins to continue in Primera.

Those are the "valencian derby" goals

Levante wants to ink another goalkeeper, they're talking with Abbiati, but is difficult to sign him, he's a Milan player and he earns a lot of money. Hope Kujovic will be our bench goalie.

About Iceland, well, drive around the island in a rental car with Bjork and Sigur Ros music all the time, looking glaciers, vulcanos, geysers, mmmm, sounds good :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was nice to see the emotions afterwards. I don't think I've ever seen Capello that happy.

Personally I didn't really care which team won it. I didn't want Barca to win because it would have been just too much if Messi's Hand of God impression had helped them win the title. But I don't remember if the Hand of God Messi style was that decisive, so I didn't really care much about that either. I just wanted to see good and exciting football.

I don't think I got to see much of that. I don't think it was nearly as dramatic as TV4 made it out to be. Real did not deserve much after the way they played for the first 60-65 minutes tonight. But it didn't surprise me the least that they won in the end. Mallorca sucked big time. The Swedish commentators said that after the first half there were nothing to indicate that Real would win. That might be true, but still, what to big teams do is they usually win even when they suck. Real managed that tonight.

Even though I am not a Man United fan and despite that I certainly am no Becks fan, I still feel a bit happy for him. I think he has resurrected himself a bit (so to speak) the last couple months. But it annoyed me to no end how the commentators kept going on and on and on and on about how the perfect end would be for Real to lead 3-0 and for Capello to pull Beckham in the 85th minute so he could recieve a standing O from the fans. So I'm kinda glad it didn't end that way. I hate it when media folk have to milk everything till there's not another sports cliche drop left.

If I was Beckham's or Posh Spice's parents, I would have crapped my pants seeing Posh Spice and baby Beckham hangin' with Psycho Tom and Mrs. Scientology in the owners box

It was the same with the American Commentators going on about how much they wanted to see Beckham win and how great it would be for Real Madrid to win. Going into the game I didn't really care and thought it would have been nice for Beckham to win but by the end I was really cheering for Mallorca. I thought I was watching the Real Madrid channel.

On another note it should be a very interesting summer across Europe for transfers and signings. I have already heard a rumour of Henry leaving Arsenal to go to Barca and maybe Shevchenko back to AC Milan.

Oh yes and Canada plays US in the Gold Cup Semi's on Thursday in Chicago. GO CANADA GO.

I heard Paul Stalteri served as captain of the Canadian team, or will do that. ^_^

I too heard about Henry moving to Barcelona. Arsenal have a policy never to sign a player over 30 to more than one-year contracts. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I haven't heard about Shevshenko, but I wouldn't be surprised. He had a pretty bad year in Chelsea, downright awful by his standards. I'm not so sure Chelsea are willing to give up on him yet though. The amount of goals he scored in Italy was insane.

For a period of a couple of years up until the 2006/07 season when guys like Christiano Ronaldo and Didier Drogba took over, I thought Henry, Shevshenko and Ronaldinho were the three best players in the world. Ronaldinho had the best season but still perhaps not that great. If they can bounce back they certainly have a couple of good years left in them to compete with the younger stars like C. Ronaldo, Rooney, Drogba etc. I'm pretty sure Arsenal would miss Henry's services if they sold him to Spain.

I read that Tottenham are close to buying Darren Bent from Charlton. That would certainly effectively take Mido out of the equation. I recall hearing that Jermain Defoe is close personal friends with one of the Bents, but I don't remember if that was Darren or Marcus. If it is Darren that might help Defoe regain the form he was had (the 06/07 season was sort of a downer for Defoe). At any rate, Bent should be a good upgrade compared to Mido. And Spurs are going to need all the good players they can get their hands on if the want continued success this coming season in the UEFA Cup and in the longer run to make a real challenge for the Champions League. They bought a very talented 17yo left back/left midfielder that is supposedly one of the most promising young players in England. His name is Bale (don't remember his first name).