Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

Lehkonen - Suzuki - Armia

Byron - Domi - Weal

Hudon - Evans - Weise

Chiarot - Weber

Kulak - Petry

Alzner - Folin

Lindgren (confirmed starter)

A huge game for Carolina, I expect a bounce back effort and win from the Habs.

On another note, sad to see Andrew Shaw done for the year with a concussion. I thought it was a great trade for the Habs to send him back to Chicago but he was a favourite of mine while he was here. Not sure how many more concussions he can take before he calls it a career. Unfortunately his style of play doesn't help in that regard. 

1 minute ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

On another note, sad to see Andrew Shaw done for the year with a concussion.

He fought above his weight class and was reckless at times. But, just too bad and hope he has full recovery, if possible after several concussions?

23 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I hope for his sake, he retires.  Hes won a cup.  Made enough to live off of in salary.  Go enjoy your life Shaw with your family.  Don't take more risks with your brain

Nine solid years, a Cup ring and US$22M in career earnings. Yes, I hope he hangs up his skates and enjoys the rest of his life while he is still healthy.

Oh well, at least Paul Byron looks to be at 100% and the old Byron we remember, not the October one this season. 4pts in last 5 gms.:clap:

And Domi has heated up as well, 6pts in last 5 gms.

20 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Is it just me, or does Dale Weise look extremely slow tonight?  He seems to be a step behind in both zones.

I find he looks a step slow just about every night but that's just me.  Speed was never his thing.

11 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Why is Drouin out? He missed the last game too. I know he looked bad, but is he hurt?

Yep - a recurrence of the lower-body injury that had him out for a bit a couple of weeks back or so.

19 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I find he looks a step slow just about every night but that's just me.  Speed was never his thing.

Yep - a recurrence of the lower-body injury that had him out for a bit a couple of weeks back or so.

Thanks. 3-0.  Now Canes have us right where they want us.

That was an adventurous power play to end the period with the breakaway.  A two-goal lead to start the third shouldn't feel precarious but the way the Habs have played lately, it sure feels that way.

Just now, tomh009 said:

I won't blame Lindgren for this, though, I think he has played a solid game. And he had no chance on that tying goal through traffic.

Same thought here.  I blame the mentally weak bunch in front of him who can't play hard for 60 and lock down a lead.