Fedorov to Ducks?

puck7x

Fedorov to sign with the Ducks at 4:30PM (est) today ? A 5 year 40 million dollar contract?

Lets wait and find out...

Wings and Ducks fans on seperate boards are both reporting to have heard this on the radio , so it seems legit...

[Edited on 2003-7-5 by puck7x]

It makes sense in that the Ducks needed to do something to make up for the Kariya "blunder" if you will.

IMO Fedorov is much better than Kariya... only problem is Fedorov is 33, so he'll be making 8M when he's 38.

If this is true, it's more about the Ducks trying to save face than a good hockey decision.

They could have spent the Kariya money more wisely, grab a Whitney-type and a Dman to shore up the defense.

I guess they don't need Oates anymore :)

lol.. that's funny

anaheim was recognized to be in lack of a superstar center to play with selanne and kariya.

now that they would have one, both wingers are away lol

poor anaheim :monkey:

Well it hasnt happened yet , and its almost 4:30 , no legit media sources and reporting it and I am beginning to doubt its validity...

If the Habs dont sign Fedorov (like we have a chance anyways... ) I hope he stays in the Western conference.

Don't know if I can take it...

My favourite player a duck. QUACK! Can't be...

And I alos wonder what Anaheim are up to? Why spend all the Karya-money on Fedorov when they need deepth?