Lukas Vejdemo recalled (emergency recall)

Commandant

7 minutes ago, DON said:

Why you trying to use logic...dont you know; if its Habs related it f'in SUCKS!

Habs coaches, scouts, trainers, organist, zamboni drivers all need to go!

Just the way I see people: I like redemption stories: Thompson, Juulsen, Petry (was chased out of EDM), Niemi, ... 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Molson certainly doesn't seem to care about winning or putting a good product on the ice

I do think Molson cares, and has a plan to do it. His plan may not be a good one, or you may not agree with it, but I do think he intends to get the Habs back to their winning ways.

2 hours ago, tomh009 said:

I do think Molson cares, and has a plan to do it. His plan may not be a good one, or you may not agree with it, but I do think he intends to get the Habs back to their winning ways.

100% agree and of course he is fan. 

12 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

the positive i find in Detroit is Yzerman -wioth at the helm, I have confidence he will right the ship - will take time, but he has a track record.  In Ottawa, they have a much better history of being able to draft and develop high end players.  They are shit right now, but they have two young players that  they drafted are looking like they will be elite players and they will have a couple of lottery picks to further stockpile their youth.

We have exactly three player in the past 10 years that we drafted and has developed into an elite/very good players and only two remain on our roster.  None of them were drafted under MB's reign.  We rushed Mete, we rushed KK and it sounds like MB is leaving it up to Caufield to determine if he is going to be rushed as well.

Thanks for proving my point.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Molson certainly doesn't seem to care about winning or putting a good product on the ice

Yes Molson is actively trying to lose so that he doesnt make the extra 3-4 milliom per playoff home game.

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ok MB,

I believe there record says otherwise since he has taken over 

There are 31 (soon to be 32 teams) in the league.

15 teams will miss the playoffs.  I guess all 15 have owners who dont care?

Finishing outside the playoffs doesnt mean that you dont care about them or that you are not trying to make them.

Lack of results does not mean there was a lack of effort, or that the owner doesnt care.

I shouldnt have to explain this.  Its common sense.

36 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ok, how about instead of don't care, they are incompetent at putting a winning product on the ice.

That's a valid (even if subjective) opinion.

4 hours ago, tomh009 said:

That's a valid (even if subjective) opinion.

Last year 44-30-8 is that not a winning record?

Alot (17) of teams were worse than Habs.