Mar. 5, Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

dlbalr

2 hours ago, Commandant said:

I think everyone has said that Kinkaid didn't work. 

I think almost everyone has agreed we need to get a real backup goalie. 

Nothing is 100% guaranteed, but the stats remain a valuable tool in deciding on free agents, trades and draft picks... which is why 100% of NHL teams have an analytics dept today.  Just because you can find one example where the player disappointed despite the stats, doesn't mean that they should never be used and that they mean shit.  

Look at it this way, if there is a car accident, and someone dies even though they are wearing a seatbelt... we don't say, oh seatbelts mean shit, we should never use them again.  We realize that things can be good and helpful, but that doesn't mean they work 100% of the time. And we don't use one instance where it didn't work to throw them out. 

You weren't singing that tone back in October. 

54 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

You weren't singing that tone back in October. 

Please find me the post where I said stats were effective 100% of the time. 

I'll wait.

Just like your claim about Bergevin not wanting Tatar, you need to provide real evidence. 

You can't just spout shit and not back it up. 

16 hours ago, Link67 said:

In Weber's defense, he took himself down by throwing what would have been, a decapitating haymaker straight out of Super Smash Bros, that narrowly missed. 

Instantly reminded me of Hextall's butt end just missing Chelios

23 hours ago, Trizzak said:

On Friday we cheer for the Devils to beat the Blues, Chicago to beat Detroit, Winnipeg to beat Vegas, Arizona to beat Calgary, Vancouver to beat Colorado, and Anaheim to beat Toronto (not because it matters much in the standings, but because we almost always cheer for Toronto to lose... we might be #TeamTank, but some things are sacred.)

4 outta 6, with the 2 no shows being the teams closest to the Habs in the standings.

Chayka has got to be a candidate to be fired, no? The Taylor Hall Curse is real, y'all.

10 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

4 outta 6, with the 2 no shows being the teams closest to the Habs in the standings.

Chayka has got to be a candidate to be fired, no? The Taylor Hall Curse is real, y'all.

We play florida tomorrow... can pull within 1 point of them and 6 points of the leafs with a win.  We making the playoves jack.

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

We play florida tomorrow... can pull within 1 point of them and 6 points of the leafs with a win.  We making the playoves jack.

I see legalization of pot is making some people reallllly delusional. Should really lay-off the stuff.

8 hours ago, Trizzak said:

He just signed a long-term extension back in November so he's probably sticking around Arizona for a while.