your favorite prospect

MAK

I was reading HABS top 20 prospect for this years and was woundering wich one was your favorite

http://hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=7...hreaded&order=0

I have to say Chipchura. he has all the tools to be a longtime NHLer. size, grit, leadership, courage, skates.

saw him last year against toronto prospects and he really impressed me.

I'm glad to see that ANDREI KOSTSITSYN (oops) is still up there. For a while, he was given a 9 rating (with a C factor) but falling to an 8.5 B is essentially the same.

He's still considered a top-end prospect so that's good. So, he's my pick.

[Edited on 2005/8/29 by shortcat1]

My favorite would have to be Kostitsyn for his potential to be dynamic; but I do have a soft spot for Corey Locke [in a drakhorse kinda way] and Latendresse. I believe Latendresse will be a force in the NHL. The only bad part about Latendresse's game is that he could take years to fully develop ala Bertuzzi....but that's only a maybe.

I have always liked Duncan Milroy. Not sure if he will make the NHL or not but I'm hoping he has a good season in Hamilton. He should get more ice time this year and so he will have his chance to show us what he can do.

Price looks like franchise player.

With Theo and Danys in net, there is no need to precipitate the required devellopement of this very young player which to me should garantied our team to possess an elite goally for many years to come.

Latendresse, Chipchura and Price.

Latendresse looks to be the steal of the draft. A great player for what- 45 overall?

I've always liked Chipchura. Ever since we drafted him. Capable of sme nice defensive playing.

With Theodore getting closer and closer to leaving us I'm happy to know that we have someone else developing for us down in the AHL. We have guaranteed strong goaltending for atleast the next decade.

Originally posted by Habitforming

but I do have a soft spot for Corey Locke [in a darkhorse kinda way]  

I sympathise with you on that one. He's got so much talent that it's frustrating to see that his drawbacks will likely hold him back. So, GO COREY!!!!!

Latendresse and Perezhogin.

Big gritty guy every team needs, and the guy who gets the points.

These are the 2 I'm looking the most forward to seeing in action.

I going to have to say price. He will be an amazing goalie when the time comes for theo to get the boot. Price will carry his this team on his back!

:can::hlogo::can:

Chipchura and Price, mainly Price because most emphasis will placed on Goalies once again and we are rock solid here. Our Glorius years with Patrick Roy bring back Lord stanley good thoughts! Specially if another team got to overtime and had to face him. You would have to be shooting golf balls to have a chance at scoring. Lots of NHL calibre goalies = interesting trades.