New Whipping Boy

Trizzak

Breezer is gone. Who to boo next?

I'm gonna go with Rivet. He'll be the source of all the Canadiens problems, beat women, scorn children, and prevent world peace (all while twirling his mustache and stroking a kitten.)

Who do you think is next on the Habs fans shit list?

Rivet? Well, c'm'ere n' I'll tell you something...

You know, yesterday, when I was at the laundromat, you know, this guy told me that his friend's sister's room-mate's cousin from Duran Duran (you know... that country near Iraq-Iran - or something like that) said that he, Rivet that is, you know... well he says that he heard the guy who sells melons at the market say that he , Rivet, you know, reads books while hanging upside-down and, you know, that that's a sure sign, you know, that this guy, Rivet, is into voodoo and sometimes usually, you know, anything like that comes back onto the guy or girl who does that, you know, and curses those who are associated with him, you know, so I bet you Montreal will have a horrible year, you know, like uhhh...., maybe even a flood on the ice surface during a game or their equipment stolen or lost, you know, or maybe they'll all get sick with food poisoning or lose all their games or something like that, you know, and you KNOW who's fault it's going to be, you know, but I'm not going to say who, you know, 'cause I don't start or pass on rumours, you know, 'cause that's not a nice thing to do, you know, so I didn't say this, you know... ok?

[Edited on 2005/9/3 by shortcat1]

I for on hate whipping boy comments. Patrice put up with a lot of -CENSORED- and I was embarrassed to be a habs fan when that happened. Yes he coughed the puck up but so did Saku and Sheldon and a bunch of others. I know he did it many times and this is a coaching problem for decisions they made. Maybe they overplayed him as his defensive abilities are :lol: well you know. He is a fast guy who can play the offensive part of the game. We need all the guys to pull together to be successful and to play within their limitations. Asking someone to be something they are not capable of only hurts the team. I cheer on all the habs players and will never boo them. Just the habs fan in me!

Im gonna go with Bonk. He'll be given a short leash at first but if he falters it'll be hell to pay. Hes the new guys on the block and I tend to buy into the idea hes lazy and inconsistent..But we shall see

Off topic regarding my avatar being used above: Being new here (although I signed up years ago), I notice MY custom avatar (The pac-habs)and Signature that I designed in flash years back for myself on boards I frequent has made itself over here for plagerization...lol... Serious, I dont care, just dont ask me to change my avatar or sig just cause other ppl here seem to be using them...hehe... Im actually the dude that created them for myself at Fanhome 5 years ago and have been using it since as my online identity.. Whod'a thought Id come here and find Im a victim of identity theft!! haha:/)

just wanted to point this out before someone made a comment like "You stole Simonus's avatar" ....haha

[Edited on 2005/9/4 by daspin]

Well, as the new guy, would you like to volunteer as the whipping boy? I'm getting tired of being whipped around by matsnaslundsuperfan. ;)

Welcome to the gang.... you'll enjoy it. We're a wild, weird and wonderful bunch.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

I don't want a whipping boy but Bonk and Rivet might get some booes if they don't live up to their salaries (which I doubt they will).

By the way, shortcat1, your first post was incredibly strange:/).

Originally posted by daspin

just wanted to point this out before someone made a comment like "You stole Simonus's avatar" ....haha

[Edited on 2005/9/4 by daspin]

avatar ceded and changed. It was time for a new one anyways...

BTW - I do like that gif, its the screen saver on my cell phone. I aint changing that!

Like many others, I hope that there will be no whipping boy. I like all Habs and I support them when they wear the :hlogo: no matter what my previous opinion was. That said, even I was hard pressed to be positive about the team during the dark years aka the Houle era( more like the Houle error)

:puke:

Nevermind, those days are behind us... let's treat all members of the Habs family with the respect they deserve:ghg:

Hey Simonus.. I really didnt care anyways... Howd'ya get it on your cell phone?? Id love to do that.... I'll ask my wife, she knows that stuff..

And really, you didnt have to change BTW... maybe I'll whip you up a new one if I get some time. Got any ideas you'd like to have??

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I don't want a whipping boy but Bonk and Rivet might get some booes if they don't live up to their salaries (which I doubt they will).

By the way, shortcat1, your first post was incredibly strange:/).

Thank you. It was fun creating a mindless 'whipper'. ;)