What funny, odd, amzing things would you like to see this year?

TheBigRedC

Originally posted by marky_and_komi

komisarek score a goal:lol:

seriously, I always loved when a gaolie scored.

with the new rules, it will become even harder

Sorry, I dont want to highjack the thread but regarding goalies scoring, I was at the ACC when Mika Noronen (buffalo) scored the ninth goal by a goaltender in history. And it was on Toronto :D I remember, it was a Saturday night. 3rd period, 1:00 left. Toronto was on the attack. Eddie was on the bench and Reichel was sent on. Sundin dumps the puck in, Noronen goes behind the net and plays it. It does not however get far as Reichel will stop it.He looks for the point and McCabe. Then makes a typical Leaf play. He passes in to hard, McCabe misses it then it glides down the ice and into the open net. The arena goes quiet, and I explode laughing:D, taunting my lafs fan friend with "O,what do you know, Reichel can score goals" I then feared for my safety, went back to my hotel and made it for the double-header Preds @ Vancouver

Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

Hmm, a on ice collision between Lindros, Domi and Tucker? Lindros getting his 100th concussion and Domi & Tucker out for the season ... *fg*

The sad thing is, I can actually see that happen :D I wish Domi would have went to Pittusburg, I really do not like him :)

Originally posted by matsnaslundsuperfan

I would like to see someone from the Habs score fifty goals. :hlogo:

Now, at long last, this man has style! :/):clap::/):clap::/):clap::/)

So, to mind, let's see the AMAZING thing of having some super stats being made by our players. In a way, it would be FUNNY to see Dagenais's detractors eat their words. As to ODD (and I hope it won't be), let's see the NHL actually carry out its promise to bring about the new game, to actually call the clutch & grab & interfere tactics from the drop of the puck to the final whistle in each game right to the raising of the Stanley Cup by the eventual winners (hopefully us).

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Originally posted by Trizzak

Czerkawski, Lindros, and Allison ALL underachieve to less than their contract worth.

That would be hilarious, because all 3 signed for peanuts so it would mean that:

1) Czwekawski does as well as in Montreal (5 goals in 49 games)

2) Lindros gets is 100th concussion

3) Allison gets hit solid and gets whiplash again

It would be awesome!!!

Lindros doing a cartwheel. Funny, odd and amazing!:D

Or how about Belak, Domi and Tucker doing the flying trapeze. Hehe, I'd love to see them as acrobats.