5. Nobody at all

6. No, nobody

7. Santa Claus

8. Mrs Claus

9. Rudolf the Red-nose Reindeer

10. Price

Not Rudolph

6 hours ago, dlbalr said:

McNiven will be 4 years pro (assuming he's signed for next season) so he'll be eligible as long as he's tendered a qualifying offer before the Seattle draft.

I thought there was a rule, that the available goalie had to have a certain number of NHL games played over the last two seasons. 

7 hours ago, Commandant said:

I thought there was a rule, that the available goalie had to have a certain number of NHL games played over the last two seasons. 

Teams have to expose a certain number of skaters with some recent NHL GP but this is the goalie rule from the Vegas draft:

iii) One goaltender who is under contract in 2017-18 or will be a restricted free agent at the expiration of his current contract immediately prior to 2017-18. If the club elects to make a restricted free agent goaltender available in order to meet this requirement, that goaltender must have received his qualifying offer prior to the submission of the club's protected list.

If the rules are the same for this one, there won't be any GP minimums for goalies.

• Upvote 1