Club Desjardins tix info??

GoHabs2002

Does anyone know if there are any perks for buying a Club Desjardin ticket.

I've bought a pair for opening night in the Club Desjardins B section.

I know on the website it mentions free concession foods and private entrance, but is that for season ticket holders??

Any info would be great.

:ghg:

What is Club Desjardins?

sorry, my msg does sound a bit confusing...

Club Desjardins it a section at the Bell Centre...I bought a pair of tickets in that section for opening night (ott at mtl)...

I just want someone to confirm the free concession food tidbit from the Habs website.

SO has anyone bought tickets from this section before?

Cool.. so if you find out lemme know, and i'll let you know as soon as I do.

From what I've gathered, from canadiens.com and bellcentre.com, it's private entrance, free coatroom, free concession foods and non-alchoholic beverages...which would make sense since these tickets are more expensive then red section seats, and the red section is closer to the ice level..

Originally posted by jordy11

All the food in Club Desjardins is free. It's like private boxes, but you have a seat assigned. You don't need to be a season ticket holder to have free concession food.

I confirm that as well. I had tickets in that section and yes you have access to all concessions on the floor. I suggest you to not eat before going to the game :/)

For the price those tickets costs.. they cannot ask to pay the food :o

Hey guys.....

I just purchased tickets for myself, brother and father for the Club Desjardins B ... section 221.

Just wondering if anyone has watched a game from Club Desjardins and if so, would you have any pictures you could post so I could get a good idea of what the seats are like?

I have seen teh seating plan.... but I'd like to get a "real life" picture to go by.

Thanks

GO HABS GO

FYI, I got Saturday Nov 12th vs the Leafs...... Can't wait......

It will be my first game seeing the habs in Montreal. I've seen them in Washington a few years back.. but living in Newfoundland, I don't get too many chances to to go up and see a game.

Also, any suggestions for soem good places to go after the game for a few ( lot ) of beers ?