Pre-Season Game Thread | Tampa Bay vs. Montreal | 9/20/05

Spider-Man NL

I watched the highlights about 10 times. Latendresse looks awesome, just awesome.

I signed up for RDS yesterday and can't wait till Saturday to see the Habs crush the leafs. I am having trouble sleeping I'm so excited.

I agree that Latendresse will be sent down. I think if the Habs were thin then he would stay but we have too many wuality players ready to go. :/)

I am dying to see Perez play, he looks good on the highlights.

Does anyone else think Hossa looks bigger this year? He seems different to me, like he grew over the summer or something.

:hlogo:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game again yesterday, and Hossa is playing much bigger this year. He's using his body to win battles along the boards, and skating much harder as well. He actually looks interested in making the team!

Perezhogin looked awesome too, but similarly to last game, he doesn't seem to get passes too often....not sure what's going on there....

Koivu, Kovalev, and Zednik are going to be awesome this year!

Danis looked shaky again....

Originally posted by Butch Bouchard

If you want to see bits and pieces, go there:

Radio-Canada

Welcome to the board, Butch!

And what a first post, I've been looking for highlights everywhere, thanks for the link!

Next step: Learn French, or go fishing for a Babel Fish - know where I can find one of those? :D

ahhhh~ i watched all the sports channel this morning for habs highlights hehe~~ and YES Latendresse is looking AWESOME when it's time to score~~~~

yes he's prolly going down to drummondville but hey!!! this guy is coming up with the big team soooon soooon and pretty soooooon~

even if for his *own good* it's better to get back in the junior, i just hope that the coach julien is going to keep him at least till the end of the pre-season~

Latendresse has a tough brain and is VERY mature for his 18 years old~ when i saw him answering to the questions, it's like... he's of course happy about his performance but he's also realistic and very understanding~~~

one thing is sure : LATENDRESSE IS HABS' PROPERTY!!! :D

Australia...I guess you are experiencing the same problems as me. No hockey on tv....:wall:

Every week I send emails to nhl.com, asking them to stream the games, I don't know what's holding them. Even if they don't have the technical knowledge, there are about 5 millions companies that would love tio get a contract with the NHL for Internet content...:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Originally posted by Macaskill

Zednik-Koivu-Kovalev  

Perezhogin-Ribs-Ryder

Bulis-Bonk-Hossa/Higgins

Pleks-Begin-Hossa/Higgins

ODDS: Sundstrom, Dags, Vandemeer

Those are pretty sweet looking lines IMO. Id put hossa on the third line and were good to go! :)

Originally posted by Natural Mystic
Originally posted by Macaskill

Zednik-Koivu-Kovalev  

Perezhogin-Ribs-Ryder

Bulis-Bonk-Hossa/Higgins

Pleks-Begin-Hossa/Higgins

ODDS: Sundstrom, Dags, Vandemeer

Those are pretty sweet looking lines IMO. Id put hossa on the third line and were good to go! :)

Exactly, and it's not set in stone, so if one of those young guys doesn't play to expected, he better know that there's another one in the AHL ready to jump in and make some noise.

The Habs depth (although young) this year will do wonders for the team.