Pre-Season Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Boston | 09/28/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by TheBigRedC

I would like to congratulate everyone here for sticking it out...Habsworld, the canadiens and us rule! Go us!

I'd like to thank myself for making you all look good!:clap:

*bow*

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I would like to congratulate everyone here for sticking it out...Habsworld, the canadiens and us rule! Go us!

I'd like to thank myself for making you all look good!:clap:

*bow*

and we appreciate you, o lord. you are so kind and merciful unto us. please don't destroy us with your wrath, we who are surely unworthy of your presence. :bow::bow::bow:

well, it looks like my being away tonight didn't matter much anyway because there was no game to listen to

You got that right!

Anyway NHL.com has the score for every single game except for this one:

Bruins: -

Canadiens: -

The TSN update (I think that was Darren Dutchysen) said Boston won 5-2 but they showed no highlights. They did have higlhights for the Boston-Ottawa game of course!

[Edited on 2005/9/29 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

I would like to thank my Mom, and special thanks to the team here for this tremendous award.

I could not have contributed so much confusion without your help. I really would like to thank the NHL for their expert reporting of out of town scores and cannot wait until they discover electricity in order to modernize the reporting they do.

Originally posted by shortcat1

well, it looks like my being away tonight didn't matter much anyway because there was no game to listen to

Well, maybe they knew you weren't going to watch/listen to the game... so they didn't bother broadcasting.

:nono:

by the way, I tried to listen to the game on Boston's web radio station but they wouldn't let me. they kept saying that I didn't have windows media player (which I do). so, I downloaded it anew (version 10) and went back to the bruins web radio. When I tried to listen again, I got the same message... no windows player.... I do think it's a plot, a subversive plot.... yes, that's it.... it's a conspiracy..... they shot JFK, RFK and blew up my outhouse.... yes... it is them...

Originally posted by t_fediuk

hey. wouldnt it be easier to to get an irc channel or some sort of other chat thing going? i dont at all have a problem with the way you're doing it now...might just be a little easier. great job everyone by the way

we got it the first time lol ;)

Yeah, eventually we'll have a chat room. But we're waiting shortcat to reach 10'000 posts :/) :/)

hey. wouldnt it be easier to to get an irc channel or some sort of other chat thing going? i dont at all have a problem with the way you're doing it now...might just be a little easier. great job everyone by the way

Nah, too many trojans to creep into your system. Plus this is our imaginary get together to listen to a non-existant game being played by players with the night off.:)

Originally posted by sakiqc

Well, maybe they knew you weren't going to watch/listen to the game... so they didn't bother broadcasting.

:nono:

another wise person in my midst... how fitting...

:/):/):/):/):/)

Twelve pages and no one heard a word or saw a flash of the game!

By the way, I haveily recommend the Argos-Renegades game of the CFL. On TSN. Full of fumbles and action.

by the way, I tried to listen to the game on Boston's web radio station but they wouldn't let me. they kept saying that I didn't have windows media player (which I do). so, I downloaded it anew (version 10) and went back to the bruins web radio. When I tried to listen again, I got the same message... no windows player.... I do think it's a plot, a subversive plot.... yes, that's it.... it's a conspiracy..... they shot JFK, RFK and blew up my outhouse.... yes... it is them...

Blew up your out house...:?-

hey. wouldnt it be easier to to get an irc channel or some sort of other chat thing going?

nahhh... these irc channels always irked me.

Twelve pages and no one heard a word or saw a flash of the game!

I nomally dont watch sports channels for hilights. I have RDS, RIS, TSN, Sportsnet, The Score and not one hilight. This means it is the Canadiens leading the Boston Redsox 7-2 in the Bottom of the 6th inning, not the Blue Jays.

What the hell is the score it keeps changing someone fill me in! im getting really nervous! Some say bruins 5-2 some say habs 5-2 i don't know somepone tell me!!

Originally posted by Koivu11

What the hell is the score it keeps changing someone fill me in! im getting really nervous! Some say bruins 5-2 some say habs 5-2 i don't know somepone tell me!!

it's a 5-2 to 5-2 tie. very close game too. but i've also heard that it's a 5-2 to 5-2 tie... not too sure...:lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by Koivu11

I heard a rumour the game score is being sent by registered Pigeon and should arrive by the morning. as long as a Hawk does not spot the Pigeon first.;)

This is frustrating...

I'm in my happy place... I'm in my happy place... I'm in my happy place...

whatever you do, please don't smash my guitar... i paid too much for my baby and i want to keep it for many years

Oh, man, if this site had a Wall of Shame, this thread would be on it.

why's that?