Bulldogs trim roster

shortcat1

The Hamilton Bulldogs have cut the following players from their potential line-up:

Forwads - Tim Sestito, Brock Radunske, & Mathieu Melanson.

Defensemen - Kevin Lavallée, Jordan Little.

Goalies - Jaroslav Halak

Others that I don't know about - Derick Martin & David Walker

Melanson will go back to the Québec les Remparts & Radunske to Greenville in the ECHL.

Little et Sestito were let go.

Jaroslav Halak, Kevin Lavallée, Derick Martin & David Walker have been assigne to the Long Beach Ice Dogs.

http://www.chfans.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=10433

That team is beginning to shape up also.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Wow, I'm quite suprise that Lavalee and Tardiff didn't make the team. I was quite impressed with them.

But I guess they have to make room for the Edmonton guys as well. I hear Syvret is coming to Hamilton. Can't wait to see him play some more. I was extremely impressed with him in London, and can't believe he dropped as far as he did! Must be his size

Anyone know if this Melanson is the same guy from the NAHL? If it's him, he's a crazy dude. Loves to scrap and is seriously CRAZY! I've seen him lose it a few times when he was with the Laval Chiefs

Originally posted by beckham

Syvret is a couple years older than most of the draftees. I was surprised he went as HIGH as he did. I think that Andre Benoit will turn out to be as good or better.

I read a Calgary Flames info page a few weeks back, trying to find out more about Syvret.

There was a section where they rated prospects and Syvret was not rated very strongly. He was considered low average.

I hoped that this might be because of a maturity thing but, over the next couple of years, if an eye is kept on him, we'll see. Likely he'll fade into the woodwork as far as habsworld is concerned. I hope not but...

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by HABZRULE

Anyone know if this Melanson is the same guy from the NAHL? If it's him, he's a crazy dude. Loves to scrap and is seriously CRAZY! I've seen him lose it a few times when he was with the Laval Chiefs

From what I heard, it's Roland Melanson's son.....not 100% sure about it, but I think I heard Pierre McGuire say that on the radio.....