Tickets????

ck5523

New to this site, this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone could help me out in finding 6 tickets to March 25 against the leafs. We are driving up from NB and have tickets to the 23 game but wanted to watch both. If anyone can help me out even with a couple tickects that would be great. thanks. willing to pay top dollar, just not 50% more. LOL

i'd imagine you are going to have some trouble paying anything close to face-price for those tickets. What is the standard markup on the scalp sites? Thats about what the market is going to be. I got lucky once when i was up in montreal during a truly horrendous snowstorm... I had all but given up getting to a habs game, but a lot of people weren't showing up and the box-office started releasing tickets. I think I paid even less than the list and only missed like half of the first period.

i tried to get some for that game and I could get any...and we were only sept 3rd..unless you're willing to sclap, I don't how you'll get those tickets since all the "$/%$% leafs fans come in town

best of luck

Originally posted by ck5523

New to this site, this is my first post.  I was wondering if anyone could help me out in finding 6 tickets to March 25 against the leafs.  We are driving up from NB and have tickets to the 23 game but wanted to watch both.  If anyone can help me out even with a couple tickects that would be great.  thanks. willing to pay top dollar, just not 50% more.   LOL

I had the same problem - my wife saw how much time I was investing at Habsworld and so she surprised me with 4 tickets to the March 23rd game :). Then she decided we should go to the March 25th game too. She discovered that there were a bunch of single seats left and bought 4 in the same section. Actually she got 4 good but separate seats. But this was 2 weeks ago. Maybe all the single seats are gone too? Good luck.