HABS vs SENS | Oct 11th 7:30pm | Home Opener!

puck7x

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Hey talking about Sens and Leafs?  We want Hasek tomorrow night.  Leafs have 5 goals against him now....

I can't imagine him having two rotten games in a row. He's a pro and he is good.

Good grief... 5's now. Just like the Leafs/Habs game... goals in profusion. Wild back & forth stuff.

By the way, Angels 4, Yankees 2. Go ANAHEIM!

5-2 anaheim...

just finished watching the penguins-sabres game. Love this new NHL! Okay, these are not two of the best teams (even though sabres are tied with montreal...) but it was hella exciting! Crosby who? Fleury was the MVP in this game... remember him? He was playing crazy.

sorry for the double post.

watching the yankees game after watching the penguins...

announcers keep talking about 'crosby'...

keep wondering why they are talking about sydney... finally realized they were talking about bubba

Wow, Sens beat the Leafs again in a shootout. This rule will be challenged by all challenged hockey fans. Hmmmm that would mean Toronto fans. Leafs did look a bit better, Ottawa really tanked it in the third. 3 goals against in the third. The way they ran around gives me even more confidence for tomorrow nights game.

Montreal is building like Ottawa. Fast aggressive forwards and defence that can move the puck. It makes for good hockey to watch but challenging to defend. heatly and spezza are outstanding together and pose a significant challenge.

What concerns me is Hasek is a goalie that can stop everything if he is on his game. I am glad he looked average tonight. On some of his saves he did look like the old Dominator though...

Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by Peter Puck

Goals during the game by: Perezhogen, Bullis, Kovalev and Markov.

First 3 Ottawa goals: Heatley, Rucinkski, Alfredson.

You mean Bochenski and not Rucinsky right?

I hope so, because 2 Rucinsky's in the NHL is a scary scary thought... so much lazyiness...

Whoops some kind of Freudian slip there. :zzz:

Yes, I meant Bochenski.

Or maybe I was also predicting a trade tomorrow? :eyes:

Habs and Sens are 2 of the three undefeated teams! Can we ruin their streak and go to 4-0? I can hardly wait to find out. The one thing I know for sure is that JT better bring his A game after that performance in Toronto.

Originally posted by PMAC

Habs and Sens are 2 of the three undefeated teams! Can we ruin their streak and go to 4-0? I can hardly wait to find out. The one thing I know for sure is that JT better bring his A game after that performance in Toronto.

I have a damn good feeling about this game too, don't forget - this is OTT's biggest challenge so far :/)

May I be one of the first to announce

THE

YANKEES

ARE

ELIMINATED!

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/news_story.asp?ID=139378

Goodbye 208 million dollar salary.

:):):)

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by shortcat1]

With the increased parody in the NHL this year there will be far fewer gimmie games, witness our tough result in New York last week!

I think a big difference will be taking advantage when the schedule offers an edge, as is the case tonight... it will be crucial to get points from games where you're rested or the opposition is on a road trip and tired from consecutive games...

Tonight is definitely one of those games: Emery in for Hasek, Mike Fischer out with minor injury from last night...

Go Habs Go!

Originally posted by simonus

I have a damn good feeling about this game too, don't forget - this is OTT's biggest challenge so far :/)

I like the way that sounds. "OTT's biggest challenge".

We can actually and honestly say that we are a serious challenge. It's great to have a good team again.

Originally posted by HaliHab

With the increased parody in the NHL this year there will be far fewer gimmie games

I know, with the addition of teams like the flying circus of anaheim, the Timmons Troupe, and the new heated rivalry between the Pittsburgh Pranksters and the Philidelphia Phollies, there level of parody in the NHL has never been higher! :king:

/joke

Yeah... but in all seriousness, you are right.

By the way, here is the headling on tsn.ca

"Quinn not in favour of the shootout":guru::lol:

no, really? I can't imagine why...

[Edited on 10/11/2005 by simonus]

Originally posted by simonus

By the way, here is the headling on tsn.ca

"Quinn not in favour of the shootout":guru::lol:

no, really?  I can't imagine why...

[Edited on 10/11/2005 by simonus]

hahahahaha this is funny. I went to The Stupid Network website to see what was up in th NFL and low and behold Leaf crap. The Leaf fans are crying the shootout is so unfair. Should we offer a little cheese next habs game in Toronto with their Whine?

In all seriousness, if you put scorers out say Wellwood and Stajan maybe the polish prince they might score! Lindros and Allison are too tired to shoot by the time they get to the net. Coaching in Toronto now SUCKS too with these dumb picks for shootouts.

There's no mention on BIG MAN(IVANANS) playing tonight. Any one know if McGratton is playing tonight? 3 shifts isn't enough to keep a player even warm, so if he is playing,he'd better see some ice time!