Aug 12- Game One - ECQF - Habs-Flyers 8 PM

Petry leads the way in ice time by a mile and Weber is fourth.  Not something you see every day.  Ouellet and Mete are over 10 minutes apiece as well as they've been using that third pairing more than usual.  That'll probably change for the third period.

4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Petry leads the way in ice time by a mile and Weber is fourth.  Not something you see every day.  Ouellet and Mete are over 10 minutes apiece as well as they've been using that third pairing more than usual.  That'll probably change for the third period.

Petry is simply awesome. He is playing like a bona fide #1 D-man.

Price made the save of the century in that period, but Kulak showed why he's not in the Trident. Ugh.

Tired of Tartar doing d*ck-all.

The good news from that period is the Habs showed they can play toe to toe with these guys. Keep skating.

Next goal, please 🚨

Agree with Commandant on Kulak and never understood why CJ benched him at times.

Bizarre game so far with choppy plays and Lehkonen falling on a 2 on 0 LOL

I have complete confidence that if Weise was in alone on a breakaway, he would dump it in the corner then bump the boards followed by a quick line change. Please play anyone else.

I would consider switching Tatar and Drouin to see if a spark happens.

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Tired of Tartar doing d*ck-all.

Yeah ... but what's the issue with Tatar? He was our leading scorer during the regular season, and now he seems to be completely rudderless. What's going on?

1 minute ago, tomh009 said:

Yeah ... but what's the issue with Tatar? He was our leading scorer during the regular season, and now he seems to be completely rudderless. What's going on?

Dunno, but he's out of rope in my book. I agree, I would put Domi in his slot.

Gotta say, Sportsnet may finally have the right intermission team going, Bieksa is excellent, Hrudey reliable, Cassie Campell is fine...and Friedman is always good.The nice thing is we are actually getting some ANALYSIS

4 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Not sure but it seems he misses playing with Danault 

That time earlier in this game where they wer together, he seemed to play much better