Spider-Man NL

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by simonus

well... i guess the habs PP is looking a bit better?

They had a LOT OF HELP on that goal, nobody watching the net but two Habs!

I call it opportunistic scoring

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Well stay out of the box than. I don't know how hard that is to understand.

Tell that to Dandy for such a dumb penalty.

Toronto had 7 PPG's last night.

You'd figure the light would click on in their heads and say "Gee this team can only score 5 on 4 so stay the ###### outta the box"...

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

damn i miscounted with the timedifference, the game already started. Pffff, i think i need the sleep :P

Almost 02h00 in the morning there right?

We won all but the final minutes, Really taking the body which is great to see. didn't expect to be out hitting the Leafs so much. Had to switch from CBC to RDS even though I don't speak French. The commentary was so biased. Need excitment from the color guy when a Leaf gets nailed. Where's Dick? Kov got his, now all I need is Dags to get his 2 and Bulis his. Oh yeah, and Theo has to pick it up and shut these guys down. Go Habs Go

The openning ceremony was a bogus one in my opinion. I expected a flag raising? Why not?

[Edited on 2005/10/15 by johnnyhasbeen]

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

yes, thats correct.

Habs/Leaf is worth losing some sleep, you can crash before sunrise that's all that matters! The 'coffee shops' out there close at what time?

;)

We don't have an overal time i believe. Some pubs close @ 2. But there are also clubs where you can stay till 5 or 6. I think in big city's like Amsterdam and stuff you see that more. I don't live in such a big city, but time is no problem. (i just got back from a soccer match, seen some supergoals, we won :D)

Yes games like this are worth losing some sleep, but i don't think i will make it till the end. Probably getting sick or something. But what is common sense, hockey can heal also :D At least a big win can!

[Edited on 2005/10/15 by Dutch_Habs_Fan]