Great leadership

Capt.Crunch

Its been said time and time again, but Steve Begin's leadership just comes up too often to count.

Did you see him react on Plek's goal saturday night? He was truly happy for the guy, even if it wasn't on his trio.

Another thing happenned today: Dags got demoted to the fourth. Begin's reaction?

« Des gars comme Dagenais doivent jouer avec confiance. Un marqueur qui ne produit pas donne l’impression que tout va mal. Tout ce qu’il faut à Pierre c’est d’obtenir ce premier but. Après, ça se mettra à rentrer tout seul. Souvenez-vous il y a deux ans. Il avait commencé la saison dans la Ligue américaine et c’est retrouvé ici à attendre. Il a marqué 17 buts en 50 matchs, mais au début il ne jouait presque pas. Ça va venir dans son cas. Moi et Chris Higgins allons l’aider. On va y mettre de l’énergie et de la vitesse afin de lui offrir des occasions de marquer. Je suis certain qu’il va en profiter », commentait Steve Bégin après l’entraînement.

In short: Dagenais is a scorer. These player look bad when they are on a slump but its just the matter to get the first goal. Me and Higgins are going to put our energy and speed on the line to help him scoring chances. I'm sure he will take advantage of it.

It may look mundane but I cannot fail to underline the behavior of a player who truly puts the team first and foremost.

Its sure nice to see! :/)

Originally posted by kaos

Definiltey a player you want on your squad come playoff time. A Darcey Tucker, Matthew Barnaby type player but with class.

I know I've said this before and, if the occasion comes up again, I'll say it again.

This guy is a gift to the team in many ways. The most amazing is that he's even here. Bob royally ripped off Buffalo with the acquisition of Bégin.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo: