Havlat suspended five games

shortcat1

Woah! That'll be a 'kick' against Ottawa's aspirations for a continued no-loss stretch. :nono:

You'll find the applicable info at the link below. I'll let you read and react.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

ok yeah but... should this thread in the NHL section? hehe ;)

too bad for havlat... i got him in my hockey pool :( muahahaa

Originally posted by bebehabs

ok yeah but... should this thread in the NHL section? hehe ;)

too bad for havlat... i got him in my hockey pool :( muahahaa

I hardly ever think of making that kind of connection. It looks like it has been transfered to the NHL Talk section. I don't even remember in which section I put it. :eyes::eyes:

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

he should have gotten more than 5 games. it's the second time he has kicked a player, so i think 10 to 15 would have been more appropriate.

i live in ottawa and even most of the callers on the team 1200 here think he should have gotten more.

i think he is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the dirtiest players in the league. personally i can't stand him.

oh yeah, i also think zdeno chara should have received a lengthy suspension for his shameful and disgusting sucker punch on ivanens. what a dirty team!

:mad: hate the senators! :mad:

The sucker punch was in middle (closer to the end) of a fight so no suspension will be given. He has broken no league rule. Anyway, Ottawa is beating Tampa Bay 3-1 in the third (game on RDS) right now so it looks like they'll move on to be 6-0. Considerably better than our 5-2. We need atleast 4 points out of our next 3 games and 2 have to come against the Sens game.