Game Thread | Boston vs. Montreal | 10/18/05

Spider-Man NL

I'm lookin foward to this game tonight!....It's a big one tonight for the Habs because the Bruins are still without Thornton and Zhamnov!....I hope Theo plays a stonger game tonight and the 2nd line starts producing some goals...Plekanec some help get Ribs and Ryder going!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i will be watching the game at the local bar tonight, on OLN not TSN, The Stupid Network. The new rankings tsn put out are ridiculous at best. Gord Miller's voice and dumb commentary are like listening to a moaning cat claw its way up a blackboard.:)

It will be interesting to see what the presentation of a game on OLN will be like as it is one of my favourite channels otherwise. Anyone have any opinions on this??

I wish we had Ivanans in the lineup instead of Dagenais he could pick up Murray by the top of the head and scream "I will crush you"!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

:ghg:

habs will honored the montreal expos b4 the game tonite~ and this will be Youppi!'s official habs' entry

wish youppi! will intimidate the bruins puahahahaha :D

GO HABS GO!!! theo is going to play a strong game tonite~~ i feeeeel it :D

Originally posted by $Harding$

Theo is in net tonight?....I'm hearing Danis is going to start?

where did u hear it? :o

I heard it on sportsnet news last night...They said Danis played very well to beat the trashers and should start after the leafs beat the habs and the stuggling theodore....They said Theo is workin on his butterfly style with Roland Melanson

Originally posted by $Harding$

I heard it on sportsnet news last night...They said Danis played very well to beat the trashers and should start after the leafs beat the habs and the stuggling theodore....They said Theo is workin on his butterfly style with Roland Melanson

yeah... SHOULD start doesn't mean IS GOING TO start ;) and i really dunt think they will let the kid to WIN the FIRST home game ;) julien is the one who decides... not the journalists, analysists, media peeps ;)

yeah theo is working on some technics (roland melançon detected few points to work on) but this is not a big deal~ i mean... at least they detected it haha :/)

[Edited on 2005/10/18 by bebehabs]

Originally posted by bebehabs

yeah... SHOULD start doesn't mean IS GOING TO start ;) and i really dunt think they will let the kid to WIN the FIRST home game ;)

yeah theo is working on some technics (roland melançon detected few points to work on) but this is not a big deal~ i mean... at least they detected it haha :/)

Yeah i hope theo plays too...He's needs to play to build up his confidence again!

[Edited on 2005/10/18 by $Harding$]

[Edited on 2005/10/18 by $Harding$]

I think Theo will play, deservedly so or not....he usually plays well against Boston, it seems, plus he'll get every opperitunity to get his game together.

I'll probably be in and out.

go habs go

Have to win here

And by the way, you guys are winning me over to the trade Dags side, or should I say his play is. If he doesn't pick it up is spot is safe though, because we couldn't get a bag or pucks for him as he is. You think we got crap for Hossa, just imagine this one. Therefore lets see him get a hat trick so his value goes up. Then you wouldn't want to trade him, its a tough call. Pre game ramble now.

GO Habs GO

oh, TSN Leafs rated 2 us 16? Do they "all" smoke crack?

Ok! I'm here and ready to go. Let's yack 'n yack 'n stack n' stack! :/):/):/):/)

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo: