Sex offender!

CoRvInA

I know the law is equal for all... but why does this not compute... is it cause were guys!??

Just goes to show you how different things are when the roles are changed.

This link is about a sex offender... Legally a child rapist...

but as you might read at the end of the page... You might not exactly feel disgusted by the article

http://www.acepilots.com/mt/2005/08/01/tea...eisel-arrested/

:o

[Edited on 2005/10/21 by CoRvInA]

Originally posted by CoRvInA

I know the law is equal for all... but why does this not compute... is it cause were guys!??

Just goes to show you how different things are when the roles are changed.

:o

[Edited on 2005/10/21 by CoRvInA]

What happened here isn't always the case. In Ontario, a few times, women teachers have been caught in similar situations and have lost their teaching certificates and suffered other punishments.

Yes, it's true that males seem to get the worst in this deal. In some ways, yes, it's not a balanced judgement. The thing is that usually it's males who are the sexual aggressors and females are the ones who are aggressed.

So, it's understandable that we, as males, get the short end of the stick in this kind of thing. I'm not saying that it's right but that there's a way in which we can see why it happens.

I, as a teacher, have to be extra careful of the way I 'handle' my students. Sadly, even the appearance of doing something 'sexual' with my students can get me in deep cacas. It's sad, it's frustrating, it's unfair but that's the way it is at the moment.

By the way, the comment made by sniper (which I understand very well) is also an indication that we, as males, are aggressive sexually and, in such a situation, males are not usually reluctant to 'participate' as compared to females who tend to be quite reluctant.

Anyway, this may be a bit rambly but the bottom line is, yes, legally, it's not fair but socially, it's understandable. :puke::eyes::puke::eyes::puke:

1968 - nothing outstandingly memorable happened - entered grade 13 - 'discovered' Jefferson Airplane (one of my favourite bands ever)

[Edited on 2005/10/21 by shortcat1]

i think the big difference here is that one has to realize a difference between 16-17 yr old guys and like 12-14 year old guys. teachers having sex with students is generally bad policy and leads to all sorts of problems. having sex with 16 yr old guys is very inapropriate. having sex with a 12-13 yr old guy is incredibly wrong and disturbing.

Societal power relationships are such that guys robbing the cradle is going to be more visibly harmful than vice versa, however I wonder if women the cradle just leaves less visible scars. I have no idea.

Originally posted by ~moeman

milfish

huh? milfish? ? ?

you got me there....:eyes:

To me, you throw away the "The males wanted it" argument and try to find the answer to the question: "Is having sex with a teacher harmful in any way?"

I'd say yes, it is harmful to the teacher, student, and the whole student body.

That being said, holy ######ing shit she is hot!