Sundstrom Out

GoHabs2002

Sundstrom is injured (groin) for the Islanders game...so Dagenais gets placed back into the lineup.

It'll be interesting to see how effective our forechecking will be now that Sundstrom is not there...Still have some good forechecking...I bet Higgins replaces Sunny on the third line...penalty killing will face a challenge with one less consistently-effective forward. Bulis will have to play huge (as he as so far).

Zednik is still out, hasn't skated since Monday, going to be out another week...maybe Ottawa next Saturday...

Maybe time to put him on the IR to bring up another player

Originally posted by GOHABSGO22

Begin will be on the third line with bonk and bulis and the fourth line will be dandenault, dagenais, and higgins.

That is one ######ed looking 4th line. Oh well, they wont see much icetime anyways, I'm sure Higgins will be switching with Begin on the 3rd line every few shifts, and Dandy will probably play D half the game.

Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by GOHABSGO22

Begin will be on the third line with bonk and bulis and the fourth line will be dandenault, dagenais, and higgins.

That is one ######ed looking 4th line. Oh well, they wont see much icetime anyways, I'm sure Higgins will be switching with Begin on the 3rd line every few shifts, and Dandy will probably play D half the game.

At least it has some speed and defensive wherewithall compared to Ribs-Ryder-Dags.