NYI game.

loved1986

Originally posted by Rooster

Talk to Shortcat, he'll tell you what to do when a wedding comes in the way of a game:)

1) Is there a TV set within 10 blocks of the wedding? Does the TV have access to the game? If so... :D

2) If not, do you have a laptop that you can plug in somewhere that has a wifi card and does the place hosting the ceremonies have a wireless router so as to be able to listen to the game? If so... :)

3) If neither 1) nor 2) work, do you have, at the very least, an ability to record the game in order to watch it later on? If so... :eyes:

4) If neither 1) nor 2) nor 3) work then... :wall::wall::wall: :puke::puke::puke: :nono::nono::nono: :puke::puke::puke: :wall::wall::wall:

1973 - first son is born

i have a similar predicament: keg party with a bunch of ottawa fans.

i'll use my 6'6" 280lb frame to DOMINATE the television!

i don't think you could apply a similar tactic at the wedding (but maybe if you slip a fiver to the barkeep, he'll let you into the kitchen where the staff will be gathered around the tele).

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Are you actually his son?

yup.

I wanted to remain anonymous and bash his commentaries. It would have been a great joke if it hadn't been for some of his buds (administration) trying to scare me out off the site. Oh well, they did scare after my first post, which speaks well for my dad. I'm glad that he's having fun. Its been a fun way for the two of us to communicate. Yes I reluctantly acknowledge that Fozzy Bear is my father.

I live in Edmonton AB, he is in Sudbury Ont.

and Bulis you truly are a poet. LOL

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

A poet?Here's as far as rhyming goes for me:

boat

moat

coat

goat

hahahahahaahaha thats better than I could ever do.....

hehe:/)

A poet?Here's as far as rhyming goes for me:

boat

moat

coat

goat

Then it's a good thing we haven't asked for a hockey poem.

Things might surpass a PG-13 rating when it comes to rhyming "puck" :o

I'll ask myself, then:

Lindros skates with the puck.

He ran over Souray like a big buck

and then he trampled Komo so hard that he said f*ck

but Big Jan Bulis came and checked him so had in the boards he got stuck!

But what I came here to say was...

This was the team Theoo scored against. For those of you who don't remember, we won 3-0, Patrick Poulin scoring the two goals (I can still remember the second one) that forced them to pull the goalie. Theodore gets the puck from behind the net. Backhander! It floats over the players and lands in center ice. No one is there to chase after it. One unlazy player shoots down the ice, but it's too late: the puck is in the net. I remember seeing Michel Therrien on the bench laughing. Oh I hate that guy.

The thing was I was supposed to be at the game. I live in Mississauga and it was a planned trip. Well i missed the whole game but saw the highlights and we WON!!

:hlogo::clap::clap::clap::hlogo:

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by Rooster

Talk to Shortcat, he'll tell you what to do when a wedding comes in the way of a game:)

1) Is there a TV set within 10 blocks of the wedding? Does the TV have access to the game? If so... :D

2) If not, do you have a laptop that you can plug in somewhere that has a wifi card and does the place hosting the ceremonies have a wireless router so as to be able to listen to the game? If so... :)

3) If neither 1) nor 2) work, do you have, at the very least, an ability to record the game in order to watch it later on? If so... :eyes:

4) If neither 1) nor 2) nor 3) work then... :wall::wall::wall: :puke::puke::puke: :nono::nono::nono: :puke::puke::puke: :wall::wall::wall:

1973 - first son is born