Buddy List

I have a buddy list but does it actually make a difference? Is it just in case I forget my buddies I can always check my conveniently prepared Buddy List or does it serve another purpose? This has been bothering me because it just seems like such a useless feature.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I have a buddy list but does it actually make a difference? Is it just in case I forget my buddies I can always check my conveniently prepared Buddy List or does it serve another purpose? This has been bothering me because it just seems like such a useless feature.

I don't have a buddy list (nobuddy likes me .... :puke::puke:) ). I just never thought of getting involved with that. I suppose I was waiting to see if I got into some other person's list.

1984 - more of the same - domestic normality continuing.

[Edited on 2005/10/22 by shortcat1]

it just seems like such a useless feature.

:/)

Well, it's for when there is 10 000 users online at the same time, you're able to know faster if your buddy is online. If you don't have any friend, tell me. I'll add you to my buddy list. :)

Originally posted by shortcat1

I don't have a buddy list (nobuddy likes me .... :puke::puke:). I just never thought of getting involved with that. I suppose I was waiting to see if I got into some other person's list.

1984 - more of the same - domestic normality continuing.

Ill be your buddy. We habs fans have to stick together.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by sakiqc

it just seems like such a useless feature.

:/)

Well, it's for when there is 10 000 users online at the same time, you're able to know faster if your buddy is online. If you don't have any friend, tell me. I'll add you to my buddy list. :)

Ah. I don't think I've ever checked it once!