B! B! B!

JLP

We have out KKK line, is it possible that Bonk Bulis and Begin gel? Read on TSN they played together most of the night against the Isles, is that true? Anyway from the posts I read Bulis was on fire and Begin got the GWG, and btw, has anyone realized that our gritty little Begin is on track for a 30 goal season?!

(Oh, and I suggest we need a Begin toothless smiley for posts because he is our bond, the one Habs player we all like!)

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

We have out KKK lineI, is it possible that Bonk Bulis and Begin gel? Read on TSN they played together most of the night against the Isles, is that true? Anyway from the posts I read Bulis was on fire and Begin got the GWG, and btw, has anyone realized that our gritty little Begin is on track for a 30 goal season?!

(Oh, and I suggest we need a Begin toothless smiley for posts because he is our bond, the one Habs player we all like!)

I think our KKK supremacy line is becoming the KKP or KPK or PKK line what with Perezhogin making such a 'as a glove' fit on it.

But, as to Bégin being a 30-goal scorer, to quote Brian Wilson, 'wouldn't it be nice' and it would surely give us 'good vibrations' and 'excitations'. :D:D:D:D:D

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Who is the other K? Koivu, Kovalev, and who?

Zednik

I assume he will return to the top line but who knows?

Originally posted by Trizzak

ZedniK *shrug*

Not a fan of this line. I'd rather Begin as the 4th line sparkplug.

Bulis has the energy for the 3rd line, they don't need anymore.

Can never have too much energy! Plus it seemed Bulis was on fire tonight, and in TSN Begin was saying afterward how he enjoyed having his linemates making good passes.

!

Ok, maybe I just like the idea of alliteration lines. or how to really freak out the opposition, the "PCP" line:

Perezhogin, (Chris Higgens and Plekanic ?

;)

We have out KKK line, is it possible that Bonk Bulis and Begin gel? Read on TSN they played together most of the night against the Isles, is that true? Anyway from the posts I read Bulis was on fire and Begin got the GWG, and btw, has anyone realized that our gritty little Begin is on track for a 30 goal season?!

I guess you could'nt see the match in Japan.....well everything was fine at the Bell with a fourth sell-out in a row.

While RDS was showing their stupid beer commercials, Jeremy an 8 years old boy ( atteint de surdite et handicape ) wearing Saku's jersey was delivering the performance of his life in singing the anthem with the most delicate of voice and ..correct pitch despite his impediment...reaching the highest of notes in the most beautifull manner....he received an ovation of course and an hand- chaque from the Captain,... but Koivu was'nt done yet as he was able to score a goal just as requested by Jeremy....there you go nice boy.

Bulis as played the best game I ever saw him played and he was flyyyyying all over the place from the very beginning till the very end creating many scoring opportunitys in the proces and also taking the centre role of a tic tac to on the fly between Begin and Higgins that resulted in a goal by Higgins. I have to mention Bonk that kept feeding them incredibly crafted passes throughout the game until Begin finally put one in a little more than a minute before the end of the game.

The BBB line was something.....but Bulis was '' incroyable''.

PS: La raison pour laquelle j'ai pu entendre chanter Jeremy en debut de match malgre le fait que RDS n'a pas eu la presence d' esprit de le faire,.....c'est que j'ecoute CKAC pour le son et la description de la rencontre.

Sayonara

Bulis must have had like 6 breakways, 12 shots, 5 steals, 3 blocked shots and an assist or two. Not to mention the bodychecks.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Who is the other K? Koivu, Kovalev, and who?

I believe somebody (Bullis_the_Habie?) suggested this name during the pre-season for our future #1 line of Kovalev-Koivu-Koistisyn(the elder).

Originally posted by Trizzak

ZedniK *shrug*

Not a fan of this line. I'd rather Begin as the 4th line sparkplug.

Bulis has the energy for the 3rd line, they don't need anymore.

Can never have too much energy! Plus it seemed Bulis was on fire tonight, and in TSN Begin was saying afterward how he enjoyed having his linemates making good passes.

Ok, maybe I just like the idea of alliteration lines. or how to really freak out the opposition, the "PCP" line:

Perezhogin, (Chris Higgens and Plekanic ?

;)

Isn't PCP a form of speed (amphetamines)? If so, the title would be appropriate though they'd have to keep an eye out for the RCMP. :D:D:D

Originally posted by simonus

PCP is angel dust, definitely an upper. Famously what James Brown was taking when he was arrested.

Goes to show how far out of that loop I've gone. :)

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Bulis must have had like 6 breakways, 12 shots, 5 steals, 3 blocked shots and an assist or two. Not to mention the bodychecks.

ITs too bad he didn't score on some of them breakaways and shots. He needs to start burying his chances

Originally posted by kaos
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

ITs too bad he didn't score on some of them breakaways and shots. He needs to start burying his chances

I agree, Bulis has come along way with the Habs and is now on the verge of star player potential. His defensive abilities just impress me every night. Now that he has the chances to score, he has to bury them or the breakaways mean nothing. Next game against the Flyers I believe he will get one!

[Edited on 2005/10/24 by Howie_Morenz]