RDS

Habs71

Originally posted by Habs71

If you get rds do you get every Habs game Please Be Yes.

every habs game from the first game of the season to the last game they play (in the playoffs).

Mmm Mmm Good!

Originally posted by greener88

are you sure? I was looking at the Habs schedule on espn.com (probably not the best source for the habs sched) and it says some games won't be televised.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/teams/schedule?team=mon

maybe somebody has a more reliable source for the habs tv schedule?

Trust us, RDS has covered every habs game (regular season + playoffs) for years. Its been that way for a long time.

Dont trust ESPN for anything regarding hockey.

The habs have more televised games then all other teams when you consider were broadcasted in 2 languages some nights.

All Games: RDS

Some games: SRC/CBC/SNET/TSN

[Edited on 2005-10-24 by puck7x]

I just wanted to make sure.

cause it would suck if they did not have all the games that what i bought it for my habe i go see them all the time in buffalo every year for the last 5 years.

Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by greener88

are you sure? I was looking at the Habs schedule on espn.com (probably not the best source for the habs sched) and it says some games won't be televised.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/teams/schedule?team=mon

maybe somebody has a more reliable source for the habs tv schedule?

Trust us, RDS has covered every habs game (regular season + playoffs) for years. Its been that way for a long time.

Dont trust ESPN for anything regarding hockey.

The habs have more televised games then all other teams when you consider were broadcasted in 2 languages some nights.

All Games: RDS

Some games: SRC/CBC/SNET/TSN

[Edited on 2005-10-24 by puck7x]

don't forget OLN!

although i don't think it's available in canada.

Surprisingly, the nhl site has a complete list of all the games and who covers them.

I almost panicked when I went to some other site and it listed the Ottawa vs. Montreal CFL. (my cable subscriber redirected me there. idiots).

go to http://www.nhl.com/teams/mtl/schedule.html for Montréal and bask in their goodness!

:hlogo:

[Edited on 2005/10/25 by mrgodo]

• 3 months later...

I'd like to add that RDS televise each weekly game at least twice (direct and express at 11) and sometime 3 times (express the next morning) If you get rds you won't miss any game

By the way, Canadiens express is the same game, but no stopped time.

I love Canadiens Express.

Yeah if you are not a huge hockey fan don’t waste your money if you are only getting centre ice to watch habs games just add rds to your programming it will save you a bundle.

Don't take this the wrong way, the boards usually get like 3-5 threads a year about this but RDS covers ALL Habs game.

Hell they even broadcasted pre-season games this season (well some of them).

LOL

I know RDS shows al the games. I have RDS currently.

I am going to cancell my cable but I still want to watch habs games. Is there a way I can watch the games over the net?

Pay per view is fine

You can try downloading the games off the Internet but that's ilegal.

Aside RDS, your best bet is getting that NHL Center Ice package that covers every hockey game every night.

RDS will never miss a habs game. They might delay it every soo oftan because of lets say, World Junior medal round, or a certain other important event, but TRUSTTTT me, they will show the game right after no doubt about it. Even when the habs games are on CBC like this saturday vs Toronto, i continue to watch RDS for its commentators, stats, and PRO-habs comments. CBC screwed up when they lost Chris Cuthbert, now hes making some big american bucks.

RDS will never miss a habs game. They might delay it every soo oftan because of lets say, World Junior medal round, or a certain other important event, but TRUSTTTT me, they will show the game right after no doubt about it. Even when the habs games are on CBC like this saturday vs Toronto, i continue to watch RDS for its commentators, stats, and PRO-habs comments. CBC screwed up when they lost Chris Cuthbert, now hes making some big american bucks.

Ummm...isnt Cuthbert working for tsn now?...

Do they pay out in american dollars and CBC in cdn? :D

but seriously

He did the habs Philly game the other night.

Thank god btw cause i didnt want to listen to

McGuire tell me how bad the habs are all night

Edited by brboo

As a Habs fan from ontario RDS is a lifesaver. I've picked it up for $6 a month which is cheaper than 1 beer at the bar. Granted - I can't understand a word, but I like it non the less. When games are simulcast on TSN and RDS I usually go with the french so I don't have to listen to McGuire and deal with the 'fancy' camera work during power plays (Rather SN)

As a Habs fan from ontario RDS is a lifesaver. I've picked it up for $6 a month which is cheaper than 1 beer at the bar. Granted - I can't understand a word, but I like it non the less. When games are simulcast on TSN and RDS I usually go with the french so I don't have to listen to McGuire and deal with the 'fancy' camera work during power plays (Rather SN)
You're getting ripped off, I pay only $2.95 here in NS