Dwyer: 2 years deal

sakiqc

"WOOHOO!"

-Homer Simpson

Anyway, yup, from now on, any lineup I do, it will include him on the 4th line.

He'll play instead of Perezhogin.

All those stupid people who believe that Pere will play with the Canadiens this upcoming year :nono:

A year of seasoning will help a lot. I don't want to rush him. I think if we're patient this year, and continue to be patient next year, we can reap the benefits when the new CBA begins, and thus the new NHL.

So until then, this is Gordie D. signing out...

(Um, which wing does he play? Both? I've seen both around...)

<i>Anyway, yup, from now on, any lineup I do, it will include him on the 4th line.

All those stupid people who believe that Pere will play with the Canadiens this upcoming year </i>

Well, to be honest, there's no way the Habs would sign Zhog to leave Russia and play on the 4th line for the big club. It's top 2 or Hamilton for him. Thus, signing Dwyer has zero implication on where Perezhogin plays this coming season (although at least he's in NA this year).

That said, only Markov and Koivu are left to be signed for the year.

Originally posted by TheAussiePosse

All those stupid people who believe that Pere will play with the Canadiens this upcoming year :nono:

Who says he wont make the habs? Nothing is decided yet , who knows... he could have a strong camp and crack the lineup , anything can happen... But like Habs77 said Perezhogin will not make the habs to play on the 4th line , that would be a waste...

BTW Dwyer plays LW ... Thats his natural position (as far as I know) and thats where he played every game (90% sure) after we acquired him. Though I bet he could play RW if we wanted him to , he is just a pest/goon.

[Edited on 2003-8-5 by puck7x]

Originally posted by TheAussiePosse

"WOOHOO!"

-Homer Simpson

Anyway, yup, from now on, any lineup I do, it will include him on the 4th line.  

A year of seasoning will help a lot.  I don't want to rush him.  I think if we're patient this year, and continue to be patient next year, we can reap the benefits when the new CBA begins, and thus the new NHL.

So until then, this is Gordie D. signing out...

(Um, which wing does he play?  Both?  I've seen both around...)

???? y'know i've really got to wonder how much hockey you actually wacth....:guru:

first you confuse souray for the next coming of scott stevens and now you think that gordie ######in dwyer is a suitable substitution for perezhogin????

sorry but the consensus is that perezhogin is playing on a scoring line or none at all.

[Edited on 2003/8/5 by un_habitant]