The Offical Kitten Brainstorm Name Thread

Electron

I dont have it yet but its going to be a shorthaired grey female. Pls list good names that I will consider for a name.

Ill start it off

Sparky

Smoke

Shadow

Sasha

There's a story about a Chinese King who got a cat and loved so much that he wanted to give it the most kingly name in the world.

So, he decided to call his cat "SKY" because the sky was the most kingly and powerful thing in the world. The king called his cat "SKY".

Then, an advisor in his government suggested that the king call the cat "CLOUD" because clouds can hide the sky. So, the king called his cat "CLOUD".

Then, the queen suggested that he call his cat "WIND" because the wind can blow away the clouds. So, the king called his cat "WIND".

The king's brother suggested that the king call his cat "WALL" because walls stop the wind. So, the king called his cat "WALL".

Next, a servant girl fearfully and humbly suggested that the king call his cat "MOUSE" because a mouse can dig through a wall. The king kindly and graciously agreed and called his cat "MOUSE".

(Can you see the end of this tale coming?)

Finally, his children suggested that the king call his cat something more powerful than a mouse because it eats mice. The king laughed and called his cat "CAT". :)

[Edited on 2005/10/25 by shortcat1]

kerplunk's got a funny avatar. maybe base it on that.

sharky

sharkbait

hammerhead

great white kitten

or how about naming it after some of san jose's superstars?

like, um..... i'm sure there's someone...

How about

sylvester

Fritz

Atomic (as in Atomic Kitten)

bones (as in fishbones)

ah, enough procrastination, back to work

name it Kat... lol

Once you've got a couple you like... you should make a poll to see which one people like the most. lol.

Or you could alwayz just call it Princess... haha.

[Edited on 25/10/05 by Macaskill]

Always been found of stereotypical british names for pets. Don't know why, just think that's funny. My terrier is named Winston. So, in that vain, I'd suggest Jeffrey, Basil, Alistair, George, Harold, Rupert or something of the sort.