The Offical Kitten Brainstorm Name Thread

Electron

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

His avatar represents the team he is GM of for the HW EHM league.

EHM?

Does that mean that he isn't really keen on the sharks but just got stuck with them? I was wondering about those avatars. Some of them seem to be genuinely supportive of the teams they display.

Originally posted by mrgodo

EHM?

Does that mean that he isn't really keen on the sharks but just got stuck with them? I was wondering about those avatars. Some of them seem to be genuinely supportive of the teams they display.

Eastside Hockey Manager (i think... lol)

Basically it's a simulation game where you run your entire team from coaching to scouting to trading.. etc. Many of the teams currently have a GM, so often new members who join up tend to have only a couple teams they can choose from. lol, so this might have been the case w/ Kerplunk.

I myself, am the Tampa GM... I had to take them though, they've got a great team... hehe.

Originally posted by kerplunk

I dont have it yet but its going to be a shorthaired grey female. Pls list good names that I will consider for a name.

Ill start it off

Sparky

Smoke

Shadow

Sasha

So................... are you any closer to choosing a name yet?

I love the last two names in the emperor story, "MOUSE" and "CAT".

I especially love the name "MOUSE" but then again, that's my weird sense of humour. :lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Originally posted by mrgodo

EHM?

I think me and hannes are the only people in HWL who are GMs of their favorite team. Hannes started the league and I just got lucky:/)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...