Game Thread| Philadelphia vs. Canadiens | 10/25/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our team is taking so many penalties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyers penalty... i'm still really frustrated by the penalties we're taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyers have 15 minutes in penalties and montreal 31.... again...... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thank goodness for the buzzer. Montreal must have been dog-tired from all the PK.

Considering that we were outshooting them even with all the PK, I'm thinking an intermission rested Habs squad should take back the lead. Just stop taking penalties!

GOTTA CUT BACK ON THOSE PENALTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE KILLING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by simonus

thank goodness for the buzzer. Montreal must have been dog-tired from all the PK.

Considering that we were outshooting them even with all the PK, I'm thinking an intermission rested Habs squad should take back the lead. Just stop taking penalties!

Never thought of that but you are right. Montreal needs it more than Philly.

I hope the Habs can start popping in goals with their chances. So close so many times grrrrrrr...... Makes you want to get something to drink!

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

When did they score?

During the double minor to Ribeiro. With 2 minutes to go in the double minor, Kovalev got 2 minutes for shooting the puck pver the glass giving Philly a man advantage for 2 minutes. 1 minute into the 2 man advantage Brian Savage scored.

:wall: