Top Posters In This Topic

montreal's skating really showed well at times in this game. :D:D

two pairs... not a super poker hand could be worse but could be a lot better

Originally posted by simonus

Pens Update

Tarnstrom scores on the 2-man PP

3-2 Pens with 13 minutes left in the 3rd

First Pens win?

I don't know, they seem to know how to blow leads in the 3rd period. Weren't they up by 4 in the Boston game?

Theo got his first point :-). lol (offensive point that is)

[Edited on 2005/10/26 by xXx..CK..xXx]

all three rookies showed great stuff tonight... very incouraging... they pretty well outplayed the flyers rookies

ribeiro showed incredible play reading in those two goals - wow!

Originally posted by xXx..CK..xXx

Theo got his first point :-). lol (offensive point that is)

[Edited on 2005/10/26 by xXx..CK..xXx]

Hehe, I remember during the last playoffs, at one point Theo had more points than any single Canuck player.

Originally posted by shortcat1

all three rookies showed great stuff tonight... very incouraging... they pretty well outplayed the flyers rookies

Its funny when these guys were drafted Perez etc.. the upside was tremendous. I did not know what to make of it until seeing this. If we were still in old clutch-n-grab NHL we probably see less of the talent. Its like the habs organization was planning for this new NHL. who would have THOUGHT the rookies would play well this early?

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Its funny when these guys were drafted Perez etc.. the upside was tremendous. I did not know what to make of it until seeing this. If we were still in old clutch-n-grab NHL we probably see less of the talent. Its like the Habs organization was planning for this new NHL. who would have THOUGHT the rookies would play well this early?

you should read hockeysfuture.com's top 50 list... only perezhogin is in that list... both philly guys are on the list

carter is 10th best and richards is 30th best. perezhogin is 25th nowhere else do we see any other prospect except for kostsitsyn at 20th

Its funny when these guys were drafted Perez etc.. the upside was tremendous. I did not know what to make of it until seeing this. If we were still in old clutch-n-grab NHL we probably see less of the talent. Its like the Habs organization was planning for this new NHL. who would have THOUGHT the rookies would play well this early?

you should read hockeysfuture.com's top 50 list... only perezhogin is in that list... both philly guys are on the list

carter is 10th best and richards is 30th best. perezhogin is 25th nowhere else do we see any other prospect except for kostsitsyn at 20th

Haha, and hasn't Carter done pretty much nothing for Philly this year?

That is a good site. Just to have so many new young guys in the lineup that want to work hard for the team is encouraging. Guess the ranking on TSN site will go down now that the team is 7 - 2 overall. and the rookies on the team are who? :)

i just checked the qjmhl stats... latendresse seems to be in a slump but bisaillon is just ramming along

sarhei kostsitsyn is doing very well... 4th in the league:

12 games 10 goals 16 assists 26 points 12 pim