Spider-Man NL

chipchura is 58th:

11 games 3 goals 7 assists 10 points 19 pim

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TheBigRedC

Just a quick reminder, dont forget to cheer for your LA Kings  this HWL season ;):D

who?

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA awesome win for the habs

Talk about gut check time for Ribeiro and Dagenais even comes through.....im impressed

i missed the game tonight but made it here just in time to follow the OT. its awesome to be able to do that so thanks for the posts....habs are finding ways to win like i have never seen in this team before, and this while having a relatively poor power play and no zednick. when zed gets back and the power play finds a groove we will start winning by more than one goal, not that i mind that at all, cause its damn exciting!!!

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::/)

:ghg:

18 seconds left in regulation, Mario takes an obstruction penalty and he's looked pissed

They're goign to OT...

I hate it when teams go to OT now that there is a shootout it's entertaining but you know everytime they do they're giving away an extra point to teams that we have to fight with in the east

[Edited on 2005/10/26 by gohabsgo252006]

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by tommy9
Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

PEN's LOSE AGAIN In OT

... tragedy for the Pens fans!

Hey they got Sydney and everyone was saying they were better than the Habs. We know that is JUST NOT TRUE!

... thats pre-seasons rumours are not so important for me now :). I'm sorry about their fans. I have still a piece of place for the Pens in my heart. We can't forgot the Czech-mafia time in Pittsburgh during the 90's! ;)

PEN's LOSE AGAIN In OT

What's the problem with Gonchar!!?? This guy should dominate! What's the problem with him?? He's almost all the time on the ice, still can't generate anythin...:?-

Originally posted by simonus

seems like preds are looking to go 8-0... leading 5-2 in the 3rd

That is amazing! And the Redwings are really impressive too. Since Detroit removed some of the older players and got young guys to be more prominent, they are taking advantage of the new NHL like the Habs.

Originally posted by shortcat1

sarhei kostsitsyn is doing very well... 4th in the league:

12 games 10 goals 16 assists 26 points 12 pim

I expect Sarhei's numbers will drop off. The Knights got 3 or 4 players back that didn't make the NHL and so he will move down to the second line. The Oilers returned Rob Shremp whose stats are awesome:

7 games 11 goals 21 assists 32 points 8 pim

:o:o:o:o

[Edited on 2005/10/26 by Peter Puck]

Originally posted by sakiqc

PEN's LOSE AGAIN In OT

What's the problem with Gonchar!!?? This guy should dominate! What's the problem with him?? He's almost all the time on the ice, still can't generate anythin...:?-

That is strange with Gonchar. In a season where the gifted players should be good, he is just invisible. Not sure if this will be a long term problem as maybe he has a lingering injury or something. Not making excuses for him, just trying to guess what is up with his play.

Sort of like Souray, he played pretty good tonight but make a couple of bonehead passes in the defensive zone. Very strange for him too.

Just a question. When was the last time you saw the Habs on top of the eastern conference?

http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/standings

Our team is hot... son!

I think Theo looked more confident out there tonight although I didn't like his positioning for the 5 on 3 goal. But overall, I think he's looking better. In fact, I won't complain at all because we're just plain on fire. Let's keep it up for thursday.

The following quote from the game recap by Colin Pritchett exactly captures the way I feel about the Habs this year.

"Unlike recent years, there was no panic in the Habs game. No sense of hanging on for dear life, and no dread when falling behind. This new version of the Canadiens is unlike any seen in a great many years, and the resilience, to go along with plenty of skill, has put them, at least temporarily, to the top of the Northeast Division."

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

[Edited on 2005/10/26 by Peter Puck]