my predictions

3-1, for the Habs of course!!!!!!

Kovalev, Higgins, Bulis

Alfredsson

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::/)

:ghg:

Originally posted by simonus

i dont know if i want dagenais on the checking line vs. OTT

ya i guess it doesnt matter if our fourth line isnt as good as it could be, dags may be better left on the fourth.

we wont have our best lineup until sundstrom returns of course and then lookout for the habs as long as zed can click with ribs and ryder.

Does anyone wish that maybe, just maybe, they had kept Latendresse around just for such situations. When the numbers get low as they have been, I really don't feel good about having Dags in the lineup especially against a fast team like Ottawa. I predict some time in the box for him tomorrow because of an obstruction/hooking infraction. Oh well, I guess there's always next year.

Hey Haboholic, welcome.

I'm super pumped about tommorow's game also.....I can't wait to go to the game...

I wouldn't be surprised if Dags plays a total of 4 minutes the whole game all of which will be on the PP if there is alot of special teams going on.

I think his "spot' on the fourth line will see double shifting of different players, playing with Higgins and Begin / Plex depending what Julien does with the third line.

Anyways, only 18.5 hours till game time

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

I wouldn't be surprised if Dags plays a total of 4 minutes the whole game all of which will be on the PP if there is alot of special teams going on.  

I think his "spot' on the fourth line will see double shifting of different players, playing with Higgins and Begin / Plex depending what Julien does with the third line.

I do hope you're right. Gotta keep a firm grip on that 1st place spot...son!

Ottawa won't be taking this one lightly. Counting pre-season we're only one of two teams that beat them. After that pre-season game they were pretty surprised by Montreal's speed and took the next pre-season game in Montreal and then the regular season game. They are still holding us up high as a benchmark even if TSN and the Maple Leafs aren't.

It's going to be intense

Go Habs

I'm sad :puke::puke::puke::puke: to say that I won't be seeing tonight's game. At best, I may catch the last half of the 3rd period.

My music group is scheduled to play at a supper tonight. We play at the end of the meal. I imagine there'll be speeches before we play or, if after, we still won't be able to leave anyway (got to sit & listen to the speakers and not take down our equipment while they're speaking.

Anyways, yack her up for me. I'll peruse your posts to get a feel for how the game went along.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

from tsn.ca

"While Ottawa looks to rebound, Montreal is hoping to improve on the best start in the team's 88-year history."

Is this true? Is this really the best 9-game season Montreal team ever? Nice.

However, my doubt forms when I read this:

"Montreal center Radek Bonk will be facing his former team for the first time."

Wow. TSN is really stupid. Maybe they meant first time Bonk goes to OTT in another uniform? Or maybe those 20 shifts on 10/11 don't count.

[Edited on 10/27/2005 by simonus]

I have a hard time believing that its our best start ever.

if it were our best start, you would see it everywhere, rds, nhl.com and all other affiliates.

They probly mean its our best start since bell aquired the Molson Center or osmething stupid like that!

[Edited on 2005/10/27 by Haboholic]

Originally posted by shortcat1

I'm sad :puke::puke::puke::puke: to say that I won't be seeing tonight's game. At best, I may catch the last half of the 3rd period.

My music group is scheduled to play at a supper tonight. We play at the end of the meal. I imagine there'll be speeches before we play or, if after, we still won't be able to leave anyway (got to sit & listen to the speakers and not take down our equipment while they're speaking.

Anyways, yack her up for me. I'll peruse your posts to get a feel for how the game went along.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

What do you play? I am a sound tech with April WIne. Just wondering/

It makes me smile to see the posts about possible line combos.

For the first time in a long time, we have options. The Habs have depth from front to back.

Holy crap :/)

Ottawa is a good test for the whole team. Every position needs to be on target tonight. I want a win against these guys.

Kovalev didn't practice yesterday as he was said (heard on RDI) to be nursing certain boo-boos. Anybody know of his status for tonight's game (I overheard on the radio on my drive home that he might miss the game, but haven't heard anything since). Anybody got news on this?

i have no news on this particular instance, but Kovalev has already sat out some practices this season and hes yet to miss a game. This either means that he's breaking down or that he is good at managing his own body and knows when he needs a rest.

i played the game out on xbox last night

22-0 montreal