DING DING DING School's in

Leafs Suck

Yep, school was last night at the ACC for the Leafs.

The teacher? The Ottawa Senators.

I'm not a big Sens fan but I could help and laugh when I watched the Leafs fall 8-0 to Ottawa. Anyone who lives in "Leaf nation" knows the Leafs "holier-than-thou" attitude when it comes to Ottawa. Well they sure had the last laugh tonight.

Heatier had 4 goals... I really was hoping he'd get #5 seeing how no player has scored 5 goals in a game in over 10 years...

Belfour continues his UNBELIEVABLE play. At what point are the leafarazzi, espically those on Mojo (and those in TO know what I mean) stop making excuses for this guy. He is washed up!

Bryan McGimmeMyNorrisAfterOneWeek had another horrible game.

And did anyone see Darcy Tucker laying on the ice? It was hilarous. If anyone has a picture of it, please post it... It was PRICELESS!

[Edited on 2005/10/30 by Leafs Suck]

I saw the hghlights like 25 times. Heatley had a sick goal. He split the D and embarassed Belfour. The Eagle let in 5 goals on 15 shots by the way. Tellqvist made 17 saves letting in the final three goals.

And Don Cherry was kind of happy. He said the Sens didn't try to run up the score and they used their bottom lines for most of the game. Ha they won with their bottom lines (after the score was 5-0 or so). Heatley was even benched for a few minutes so that he wouldn't embarass the Leafs further. I remember Cherry being mad at the Leafs for running the score up against the Thrashers. He says they were asking for the cheap shots. True, though.

cherry also said "we ... i mean the leafs, sorry richard" during the first intermission.

who's richard?

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

leaf losing 8-0 today made our game with the Rangers easier to take for me anyway!

hehehehehe it is funny because Leaf fans keep saing the Sens wont beat them in the playoffs. They are right because the Leafs will not make the playoffs playing like that.

No matter how bad the Leafs are beat, it never takes the sting out of a Montrel loss. Oh the pain..........

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Is school in for us too? Are we needing of a reality check?

I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case but I'm just putting the questions to you.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

note that montreal is right around 10-15 on most stats. Now, I think we have the potential to fix those metrics, but objectively it must be recognized that we have been less than convincing in many of our wins.

Originally posted by simonus

note that montreal is right around 10-15 on most stats. Now, I think we have the potential to fix those metrics, but objectively it must be recognized that we have been less than convincing in many of our wins.

That's the nice thing: we still have plenty of room of improvement, despite the hot start. And it's not like we've been fluking out - we've been full value for pretty much all of our wins. Barring a complete catastrophe, we should continue to get improve (scary, huh?).

Bufalllo as been doing really well so far but the fact that they have been inflicted such beating at home in front of their fans just prior their double taking our Ch is definitly gona play against our chances against them.

I was looking forward for a face paced double bill in favor of the CH,...great hockey with great outcome.......but now that Buffallo will be emotionel about the outcome is enought to lowered my expectations.

Will the Ch ever get schooled this year the way Toronto or Buffallo just did ?

The Ch are among all the normal teams (outside Ottawa) the least likely to be shoved aside in such miserable fashion as their approch to succes is largelly subservient to the idea that defense matter.....rather alot.

Originally posted by PB

Will the Ch ever get schooled this year the way Toronto or Buffallo just did ?

God I hope not -- if Theo let in 10 goals they we'd have to trade him to Colorado...

Haha Dont talk about that

Ill never forget that night against Detroit and Roy's famous discussion with Rejan behind the bench that was a bad bad night.

And I dont believe they will be beaten that bad this year although if they play 3 periods as they did Saturday night against the Rangers nothing is imposible.