Game Thread | Canadiens vs. New York | 10/31/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommy9

I hope that I am not a off-topic with this birthday wishes to my friend with the #35 ... ;)

Happy birthday to you, Tomas!

Pleky-web-5.jpg

... a celebration will be after the :hlogo: win tonite! :D

not off topic at all.

Let's get a win for Pleks!

GO HABS GO!!

Happy b-day Pleky! A quote I like by him: "Get me pads, a stick and blocker, I'm wearing a goalie number."

I guess Danis will start against Florida. Who's next on the schedule?

Originally posted by Mont Royale

FYI - I just spent some time on a Rangers board. They're all screaming for Rivet's head for injuring Rucinsky. He's out 2-4 weeks with a sprained knee ligament. There could be some fireworks tonight, just to keep things interesting.

51594332.what.gif

What!!!!

Are they going to send that goon Jagr to take care of Rivet? :)

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

GO HABS GO!!

Happy b-day Pleky! A quote I like by him: "Get me pads, a stick and blocker, I'm wearing a goalie number."

I guess Danis will start against Florida. Who's next on the schedule?

the sabres away/home this weekend, friday in buffalo, saturday at the bell centre

revenge, sweet revenge!!!

habs will be hungry for a win and we may finally see our best lineup with sundstrom back.

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::/)

:ghg:

FYI - I just spent some time on a Rangers board. They're all screaming for Rivet's head for injuring Rucinsky. He's out 2-4 weeks with a sprained knee ligament. There could be some fireworks tonight, just to keep things interesting.

Haha quite! You sparked my curiousity so I headed over there too. Some of the fans are calling for cheap shots on Kovy, Zeddy and Ribs. Makes you wonder why the Bertuzzi incident ever happened.... I didn't see the hit, but was it dirty or just a good 'ol hard hit?

Well, it wasnt really a hit...it was prretty much bertuzzi coming from behind, pulling his jersey and giving moore a haymaker from behind into his right side of his head, then moore collapsed with all of bertuzzis weight behind him pushing his head into the ice.

But on to the game, go habs...looks like im listenin to CJAD tonight...souray better score tonight..

The opening post shows us at 7-3-1 and the Rangers at 6-3-3. Both teams have 15 points. The Rangers are 3rd in the East and we are ranked 5th in the East. This is a mistake because we have a game in hand AND more wins.

I was watching Sportscenter and I just saw that Primeau is out indefinately after getting leveled by Perezhogin. I feel bad for him, but of all people to get hurt by...I wonder if they'll claim his temper is out of control again :P

Originally posted by Mark Napier

Don't know if anyone mentioned this but Bonk isn't playing and Dags is in on the second line.

BONK IS SCRATCHED??

He's been doing alright. So the third-line is Bulis-Begin-SUndstrom? And the fourth line is Perez-Higs-Pleky? That's a weak fourth line. Dags better play better than we potentially would have gotten from Bonk.

Originally posted by Toren

I was watching Sportscenter and I just saw that Primeau is out indefinately after getting leveled by Perezhogin. I feel bad for him, but of all people to get hurt by...I wonder if they'll claim his temper is out of control again :P

That was fluke that Primeau got hurt. He is a big guy so you really have to hit him to take the puck away. I hope he is not out too long as he is a player I like to see on the ice and I do not wish injuries on anyone.

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Haha quite! You sparked my curiousity so I headed over there too. Some of the fans are calling for cheap shots on Kovy, Zeddy and Ribs. Makes you wonder why the Bertuzzi incident ever happened.... I didn't see the hit, but was it dirty or just a good 'ol hard hit?

... Darius will be red hot tonite! :mad:

For sure. Due to ...

ruca+jagr.bmp

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

The opening post shows us at 7-3-1 and the Rangers at 6-3-3. Both teams have 15 points. The Rangers are 3rd in the East and we are ranked 5th in the East. This is a mistake because we have a game in hand AND more wins.

Rangers are first in their division, we are not.

[Edited on 2005/10/31 by Trizzak]

Originally posted by habsfan88

Well, it wasnt really a hit...it was prretty much bertuzzi coming from behind, pulling his jersey and giving moore a haymaker from behind into his right side of his head, then moore collapsed with all of bertuzzis weight behind him pushing his head into the ice.

But on to the game, go habs...looks like im listenin to CJAD tonight...souray better score tonight..

Haha, oh god, I've seen that replay more than enough times. I was wondering about Rivet's on Rucinsky.