our favourite hab?

mathieug

Originally posted by option+

Interesting that nobody has mentioned that guy who wears #60.  

I'm mentioning the Guy who wears #60!!! He rocks.

And whoever said he can be assumed to have a bad attitude is being completely unfair and is wrong:hlogo:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your dreaming if you think Ribeiro is going to be the icon/face of the Habs. He doesn't work hard enough, and seems to have a bit of an attitude problem. He needs to start watching Saku and learning what it is to be a leader.

Besides, Montreal is about the youth/Speed Movement right now. Not about a single player. Thats why even though Theodore is struggling, this team is still winning. Cause there playing together. Everynight its somebody else delivering and most nights its several people delivering, eg., Begin with the tying goal and Ryder with the winner against Florida.

It'll be nice to see Theodore and the defense starting to steal a few games with timely goaltending and so game winners from the point.

GO HABS

begin's the deal, just imagine if he would play with jason blake on our 3rd line...i'm drooling.

as for my favourite habs, I have to say Markov, he's been constantly improving every year though I wish he'd shoot more for he a great shot

to think that the habs drafted him as a center man